Luis Suárez

SG-7

I would like to run it another year with new head coach of course. They were clearly out coached, not prepared from the gaits and tactically wrong formation. They had one intention the whole game. They pressured us from coming out of the back. We need faster players with faster movement and busquets clearly shows he is pass his prime.

Don?t mess with this!

Messi
Neymar
Suarez
Dembele
Fati

Puig
Frenkie
Calenas

Pique
Ronald
Alba( his contract would be hard to move)

Go out and get

1. Right back
2. Center back
3. World class midfielder

All the the three above i would prefer experienced and established.

Saurez is not the defintion of a fast player. He's done. With Messi the way he plays walking around the pitch we dont need another. Saurez cant be justified for doing that. He needs..no HAS to be gone.

Morten

You can perhaps get away with one luxury player who dont track back much, you cant have two at this level.
So, its an easy choice who to pick between the two, Suarez has to go.

soul24rage

You can perhaps get away with one luxury player who dont track back much, you cant have two at this level.

Yep, it has been clear as day those two can't play together.
I could stand Messi not doing much defensive work as long as the other outfield players compensates/masks his defensive flaws and his attacking output is still good.
Even Klopp would try to find a suitable system for Messi not doing much defensive work.

Givenchy

Both should go

Look at the top teams currently: Bayern, Liverpool and City. all 3 of these teams have 10 outfield players putting in a shift especially in the big games.

when was the last time Messi dribbled 4-5 players and scored vs a big team? when is the last time he grabbed the game by the scruff of the neck when the odds were against us and lead us to victory??? because the wages hes on and the team built around him, this is what we've come to expect. even vs PSG in our comeback, it was Neymar who lead the team and kept believing.

people will say 'but Messi scores all our goals, Messi assists all our goals, hes the best ever' but is it that surprising when literally EVERYTHING goes through him?

I truly believe a functioning team with a top manager (Poch) is what we need. Bayern got rid of Robery, rebuilt and now they are flying

KingLeo10

Both should go

Look at the top teams currently: Bayern, Liverpool and City. all 3 of these teams have 10 outfield players putting in a shift especially in the big games.

when was the last time Messi dribbled 4-5 players and scored vs a big team? when is the last time he grabbed the game by the scruff of the neck when the odds were against us and lead us to victory??? because the wages hes on and the team built around him, this is what we've come to expect. even vs PSG in our comeback, it was Neymar who lead the team and kept believing.

people will say 'but Messi scores all our goals, Messi assists all our goals, hes the best ever' but is it that surprising when literally EVERYTHING goes through him?

I truly believe a functioning team with a top manager (Poch) is what we need. Bayern got rid of Robery, rebuilt and now they are flying

Spot on.

Morten

Both should go

Not exactly "dribbling past 4-5 players", but the last time he dominated and scored against a big team was...well, last season actually, not exactly ancient history.
One of the best CL campaigns a player can have, and as others pointed out, created a few good chances in the return leg.

This campaign he wasnt up to his usual standards, but i wouldnt be so quick to rule him out just yet.

But its certainly an option to do a complete rebuild as well, of course.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
toxic-waste-i7801.jpg

Home of Barca Fans