Luis Suárez

Ritchie

One of the problems is with his physical decline it's too much to carry him and Messi in attack. Add to that Busquets's physical decline and how slow and old Rakitic is as well.

We can't carry him. I said two years ago he needs to be replaced with Firmino or someone and we could have got money then for him. Instead we spent all that money on Coutinho instead and Dembele

FinBarcelonafan

One of the problems is with his physical decline it's too much to carry him and Messi in attack. Add to that Busquets's physical decline and how slow and old Rakitic is as well.

We can't carry him. I said two years ago he needs to be replaced with Firmino or someone and we could have got money then for him. Instead we spent all that money on Coutinho instead and Dembele

Exactly. If we had other players who are in top shape one Suarez wouldnt matter, but we have Busi/Messi/Rakitic etc all on big decline.

Messigician

Tw Suárez: "Thank you very much for all the moments we lived as professionals. I will remember the positive things you taught me and the great human being you are. Thanks to you and your STAFF for the professionalism. I wish you good luck!!! #Valverde" [@LuisSuarez9]

JerseyAddict

There's actually some people who put him above Eto'o, who was A CLUTCH, COLD BLOODED KILLA.

:lol:

The thing is that Suarez scored lots of screamers and has a big goal tally because Messi passed to him like 6 clean chances per match.

When I remember Romario and Stoitchkov ... Those were cold blooded killers... And Etoo. He was a true 9.

Vilarrubi

The thing is that Suarez scored lots of screamers and has a big goal tally because Messi passed to him like 6 clean chances per match.

When I remember Romario and Stoitchkov ... Those were cold blooded killers... And Etoo. He was a true 9.

True. Eto’o was a monster.

raskolnikov

Despite his recent year cl away track record Suarez is easily one of our best ever strikers and better than Eto'o who I rank highly.
Its revisionism at its finest

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Despite his recent year cl away track record Suarez is easily one of our best ever strikers and better than Eto'o who I rank highly.
Its revisionism at its finest

I agree.

Who had the more impactful Barca career though?

I lean towards Eto'o.

malvolio

Prime Suarez > prime Eto'o

Suarez just bullied defences at will when he was in top form. Also has a better technical baggage. And he did it without Messi, in Holland and at Liverpool(almost helped them to the title).

serghei

Eto'o is bigger than Suarez for me and a better player. Suarez has over Eto'o genius ability. But in terms of overall package, Eto'o has to be one of the most complete strikers of the modern era.

Home of Barca Fans