Luis Suárez

xxxxxx

Suarez is done now. Coming back from knee surgery when you're at that age is going to be tough to recover from.

Barcelona need to find a replacement right now.

mc_lovin

Before we sign someone like Giroud I would rather just try our luck with Fati/Dembele-Messi-Griezmann. The only good news about this Suarez fiasco is that we badly need a new 9 in summer, which means theres less money for Neymar ;D

LABarcaFan

It is obvious now that Griezmann has to start as # 9 and A.Fati at the left wing. If he refuse to play there, Valverde has to bench him and try with C.Perez or Abel Ruiz.

LABarcaFan

That's a very thin line, considering Dembele is made of glass, and Fati and Perez are kids.

If we want to win something this season, we should sign someone.

We can not win anything this season. We have to face the reality.In the summer, a massive rebuilding is awaiting us.

mc_lovin

That will be something really stupid to do. Why would he needs to pay that much money? This season is over for Barcelona.

Great mentality. Not defeatist at all. Losing Suarez badly hurts us in the league, but I guess we are better off in the champions league. ANd even in the league we are competing with an average Madrid side, I would still bet on Messis greatness.

FC B

That will be something really stupid to do. Why would he needs to pay that much money? This season is over for Barcelona.

Maybe to secure his services since Suarez may be out for good, Griezmann may not be the best solution to play as a 9 and since Barca pretty much needs a replacement for Suarez anyway...

Jadentheman

Before we sign someone like Giroud I would rather just try our luck with Fati/Dembele-Messi-Griezmann. The only good news about this Suarez fiasco is that we badly need a new 9 in summer, which means theres less money for Neymar ;D

You do realize Neymar will be priority #1?

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I am really curious what will happen. Despite me wanting Suarez to be replaced, his goals in the league are and have obviously been vital for us to secure the title.
Looking forward to Griezmann as a striker and how he will be able to combine with Messi. Just curious in general.

serghei

I am really curious what will happen. Despite me wanting Suarez to be replaced, his goals in the league are and have obviously been vital for us to secure the title.
Looking forward to Griezmann as a striker and how he will be able to combine with Messi. Just curious in general.

With conservative Valverde, Griezmann at 9 is a failure before it even begins.

Home of Barca Fans