Luis Suárez

JamDav1982

The fact that Marquinhos is looking at Suarez instead of the ball shows none of it was an accident.

Soft and Suarez went down easily but not the clear cut no penalty as lot of Barca haters trying to make out at all.

Neymessi

Redcafe calling refs cheats for Barca is a bit rich.

They must have missed Ibra not getting sent off last week against Bournemouth for a blatant elbow right on front of referee or the soft pen they got late in same game.

Or how about the week before in the cup final when the officials chopped off a perfectly good goal for Southampton?

Guess that is all cheating also.

Read redcafe a lot and I don't find many stupid posts there. This reaction that the penalty to suarez was gifted is something everyone is claiming everywhere not just them.

JamDav1982

Read redcafe a lot and I don't find many stupid posts there. This reaction that the penalty to suarez was gifted is something everyone is claiming everywhere not just them.

I know that just it is rich coming from them as Man Utd get so many decisions and have done in recent weeks.

Jombi

Everyone is claiming everywhere? Thats ridiculous. Only the most boneheaded conspiracy theorists believe such a decision which clearly can be argued was a correct penalty is the result of some type of corruption.

Jombi

if you want to silence the f*** out of the haters then just show them this video https://www.facebook.com/FansViscaElBarca/videos/1242870859095982/

suarez's right leg is clipped as they were both running towards the ball, so obvious its a penalty...

Yes, good video. The crybabies clearly jumped the gun and they need to give this a rest now. PSG have themselves to blame for this implosion. Conceding 6 goals after winning 4-0 in the first leg! Haha, dont blame the ref, thats just pathetic.

9thMode

Banned
Everyone is claiming everywhere? Thats ridiculous. Only the most boneheaded conspiracy theorists believe such a decision which clearly can be argued was a correct penalty is the result of some type of corruption.

Actually everyone, everywhere is claiming that.
And lets be true to ourselves. . . . Suarez did go down too easily, but that is what any and every smart player would do.
You need a goal, you are out of time and down on your luck!
You do the needful. Its called survival!
After all Maradona's goal was called the hand of a god even tho it was cheating.

Neymessi

No its everywhere. Watching the replay without zooming in will always give a 100% impression of non penalty and a dive. You look at the replay more closely and then its like some ref would give it some would not.

But yeah wherever you go on the net everyone is like uefalona paid the ref bla bla.

Jombi

No its everywhere. Watching the replay without zooming in will always give a 100% impression of non penalty and a dive. You look at the replay more closely and then its like some ref would give it some would not.

But yeah wherever you go on the net everyone is like uefalona paid the ref bla bla.

Trolls shouldnt be paid any attention at all. The decision was a good decision. End of story. And even if it was a wrong penalty which it wasnt, it would still be laughable to point to a single incidence in a tie with 11 goals and so many decisions that went against us and them as proof of "corruption".

Devils

It's a very debatable penalty.

First time seeing it, I would have said no chance but after watching some of the replays and seeing that Marquinhos did clip his leg, I guess it could have stood. But I do believe the penalty was given for the reach around Saurez, but there was very little in that.

I do think it's laughable that so many non barca fans are calling this victory dirty and cheating. :lol:

Suarez is no fucking saint but good lord PSG had parked 10 of the their players 20 yards from their goal-line for so much of the match it made it so easy to press the life out of them.

Favorable ref call or not, this victory primarily falls on the shoulders of PSG's pathetic approach to the game and Unai Emerey's cowardly mentality.

Neymessi

First time seeing it, I would have said no chance but after watching some of the replays and seeing that Marquinhos did clip his leg, I guess it could have stood. But I do believe the penalty was given for the reach around Saurez, but there was very little in that.

I do think it's laughable that so many non barca fans are calling this victory dirty and cheating. :lol:

Suarez is no fucking saint but good lord PSG had parked 10 of the their players 20 yards from their goal-line for so much of the match it made it so easy to press the life out of them.

Favorable ref call or not, this victory primarily falls on the shoulders of PSG's pathetic approach to the game and Unai Emerey's cowardly mentality.

Pretty much.

I wouldn't also call it laughable that we got a wrong penalty call but even then the blame is all and all to PSG.

If we had played the game of our lives and managed this score then PSG fans would be gutted but this time we didn't even play as well as the scoreline showed but still completed a comeback. Just can't imagine the state of PSG fans right now. If I was one I would probably never watch football. :lol:

F

FlaFCB

It was a foul. How is that debatable? Suarez would head that ball, great chance he'd score it too. I thought it was a dive at first, but replays make it clear it wasn't.

And it's funny so many neutrals are "mad". I don't remember that after rm won a cl with an offside goal. Media propaganda is the worst, a lot of them buy into madrid bias.

Neymessi

It was a foul. How is that debatable? Suarez would head that ball, great chance he'd score it too. I thought it was a dive at first, but replays make it clear it wasn't.

And it's funny so many neutrals are "mad". I don't remember that after rm won a cl with an offside goal. Media propaganda is the worst, a lot of them buy into madrid bias.

The touch was very very less. Thats hardly ever given as a penalty. Maybe the contact was enough for a foul but surely not that much for it to be a penalty and no doubt suarez exxageratted it to get one.

Debatable surely but no way a stonewall penalty.

There is some hate for us for the comeback but not that much. Most are admitting and hailing this as one of the best comabacks ever BUT the refree played a role, which isn't something I would completely disagree with.

The neutrals pretty much have almost the same hate for us and madrid. An offside goal by less distance is not something that would make someone rage in comparison to a dive. If RM had done what we did yesterday they would be getting as much stick as us from the neutrals,if not more.

Home of Barca Fans