Luis Suárez

Raketa10

Except that superb goal he was absolutely horrible. The worst of all was that selfish moment when Coutinho was alone on the left and he tried to dribble.

Sorin

Worst player on the pitch. For every goal he scores he loses the ball 10 times as much and wastes 5 other clear cut chances. Half the misplaced passes then turn into dangerous counters for the opposition.

CL seems like a pretty tall order when your second best goalscorer is a glorified Stuani.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
What can I say even. Suarez has those nights when everything is coming off his way, but those are very rare. Let’s hope those coincide with our CL fixtures and he finally starts to fix that damn embarrassing goal tally in the competition.

ronniecro

kinda hurts to watch one of my all time favourite strikers play so shitty...well atleast the goal was world class,everything else was usual stuff

omidferoz

it was a nice goal but his overall play is horrible. he is losing the ball almost everytime he gets it and in the dying minuts Coutinho was free on goal and he tried to dribble. I was so pissed right there. everytime we have a good attack he ruins it. But he scores goals so what ever. But he need to be replaced next season.

Arizona Scott

Some of you guys seem to have no idea what a strikers role is. Suarez is much more efficient than Ronaldo for instance, has been for most of a decade.

Dude scores goals, and assists. Watch some other strikers and see how many misses they have, and without the moments of brilliance. It is freaken hard to be a striker in a top league, high risk, high reward, and a lot more wistles than cheers. Suarez has been an unbelievable player and is still an outstanding player and if he is injured Barca would suffer terribly.

Home of Barca Fans