Luis Suárez

FCB1987

Banned
I take it you know them personally then?

You can tell by Suarez's behavior on the field while Messi's behavior matches up with a mild autism and there were reports that he was diagnosed when he was younger.

Neyney seems more of the Bieber/Hamilton immature type

Last edited:

Ronaldinho10

Neymar is a unintelligent but in a normal or immature sort of way. He doesn't have mental issues like Suarez or mild autism like Messi

Never heard anything of the sort. Messi mild autism?! Can you at least provide any evidence to back this "theory" of yours??

Affiae

He's probably projecting his own social issues onto Messia and Suarez while dreaming of being like a Neybiber.

Gnidrologist

Well, Suarez is quite unhinged, at least on the field. Repeated biting incidents should ring a bell. Mess has extremely introverted temper, which often correlates with autism. Also a lot of geniuses have been at least mildly autistic and unsociable and Messi is genius. It's all sort of an educated guess at best.
In any way it doesn't really hint on who is more intelligent. I think a lot of sportsmen are quite dumb, because they don't have time to develop any intellectual acumen and if they are clever than it's inborn quality. Neymar might certainly take the cake on being one of the dumbest though, so if there was really some sort of cold relationship between him and other two of the trident, then it's most likely because he was seen as complete doofus. :lol:

Andrew M

Well, Suarez is quite unhinged, at least on the field. Repeated biting incidents should ring a bell. Mess has extremely introverted temper, which often correlates with autism. Also a lot of geniuses have been at least mildly autistic and unsociable and Messi is genius. It's all sort of an educated guess at best.
In any way it doesn't really hint on who is more intelligent. I think a lot of sportsmen are quite dumb, because they don't have time to develop any intellectual acumen and if they are clever than it's inborn quality. Neymar might certainly take the cake on being one of the dumbest though, so if there was really some sort of cold relationship between him and other two of the trident, then it's most likely because he was seen as complete doofus. :lol:

It's very presumptuous to make such claims, though.

Ascom

The idea of Messi being an asperger(mild autismo) is not new. It was talked several times. People shouldn't take it as an insult. I don't know if he is or not, but read articles about his daily life and stories of him as a kid and he was not like others.

FCB1987

Banned
The idea of Messi being an asperger(mild autismo) is not new. It was talked several times. People shouldn't take it as an insult. I don't know if he is or not, but read articles about his daily life and stories of him as a kid and he was not like others.

Completely normal people don't become the GOAT

FCB1987

Banned
Look at the way messi acts off field lol don't know if he's autistic but he's a grade A wierdo

He's sort of shy/awkward (apprently from a young age) but hardly a weirdo. I found it really strange that he became bffs with Suarez though as they seemed like complete opposites, at least on the pitch.

Home of Barca Fans