Luis Suárez

Zincubus

Banned
Why all the negativity and even bile towards Suarez ( he's getting the Gomez treatment it seems ).

I thought it was common knowledge that he was carrying an injury and needed an operation !?!?

Would you guys prefer he was like Sturridge who will only play if he feels 100% fit ?!?

M

MessiCam

Why all the negativity and even bile towards Suarez ( he's getting the Gomez treatment it seems ).

I thought it was common knowledge that he was carrying an injury and needed an operation !?!?

Would you guys prefer he was like Sturridge who will only play if he feels 100% fit ?!?
Then why hasn’t the injury been addressed?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

It would b good if he agreed to rest and get back to normalcy soon and not throw a fit if he's subbed when he's playing piss poor

M

MessiCam

I think the injury has now become a convenient excuse. He’s been in decline since the second half of last season... So unless it’s been suggested that he is carrying this injury for so long it cannot be entertained.

Also, if the injury is that much of a hindrance to his performances then surely it should be dealt with...

23161268_532915700377144_5359087525673566208_n.jpg

vs. Olympiacos

:facepalm:

What do you think is the reason, that EV keeps on playing him?

Maybe is EV pussy and doesnt have eggs to sub him? Or is it because he doesnt want to completely destroy his weak confidence (at the moment)? I think this injury reason for his poor form is nonsense, because i believe EV would substitute him every match when we would have confortable lead, to rets him as much as possible, but he keeps playing him all the time.

gasgas

What do you think is the reason, that EV keeps on playing him?

Maybe is EV pussy and doesnt have eggs to sub him? Or is it because he doesnt want to completely destroy his weak confidence (at the moment)? I think this injury reason for his poor form is nonsense, because i believe EV would substitute him every match when we would have confortable lead, to rets him as much as possible, but he keeps playing him all the time.

When was the last time we had a "comfortable" lead?

M

MessiCam

Lionel Messi.

I don’t think so but if it is the case then Messi needs to sod off too.

Until he signs that extension he can’t be allowed to pull rank because there is still a probablitly that he will dump us and leave us with his woeful friend.

Makes no sense.

Windhook

Until he signs that extension he can’t be allowed to pull rank because there is still a probablitly that he will dump us and leave us with his woeful friend.

Makes no sense.

I'm not saying Messi is pulling ranks. That would be blasphemy!:lol: Let me be clear. All I meant was the chemistry between the two that is still visible on the pitch and creates a lot of scoring chances. Although Suarez fucks up real bad all year long.

Ritchie

We got Villa at 28, Henry at 30 (I know he was 26 mil.€, but still) and Suarez at 28. Why are people surprised when players like that are finished after 2-3 seasons?

I made this point when he signed a new deal that we can't expect 4 or 5 great years but we're not efficient enough to sell him after 2 or 3 seasons for big money (after getting his best years) and will instead have to pay him world class money when he's physically done.

We will insist on signing all these players in their late 20s though

Ritchie

Makes no sense.

The only positive if Messi goes is Suarez can be flogged too.

The nightmare scenario at the moment is going from a peak MSN to next season a washed up Suarez leading the attack.

khaled_a_d

I'm not saying Messi is pulling ranks. That would be blasphemy!:lol: Let me be clear. All I meant was the chemistry between the two that is still visible on the pitch and creates a lot of scoring chances. Although Suarez fucks up real bad all year long.

This, Suarez open things for Messi, whether it is his off the ball movement or the passes he receives back from him or the passes he gives. He is turning into our own version of Benzema

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Should be used in other aspects of the game eg: cafeteria guy, ballboy, assisting camera man, stadium maintenance..

Home of Barca Fans