Luis Suárez

Raki13

The guy is finished he's not going to get any better ,even Messi looked as though he was getting pissed off with him tonight.

serghei

Imo he has to cover too much ground in this 4-4-2. He's not exactly the most mobile striker out there, nor the most versatile.

Xaviniesta

I actually think he's slowly coming back into form

mHM3DMk.gif

Mitchell1978

At this point playing him all the time is not only hurting the team but also himself. He might benefit coming of the bench for a while.

Horatio

You're welcome
I actually think he's slowly coming back into form, atleast his movement is much better now

I have to somewhat agree, but it depends on what form you mean. Right now it looks as if he has regained his pre-injury form. Which is still not the level we want to see.
But it seems he got some of his pace back.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He's not even remotely pressing as he used to nevermind his overall bad passing, bad dribbling attempts and horrible finishing.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I have to somewhat agree, but it depends on what form you mean. Right now it looks as if he has regained his pre-injury form. Which is still not the level we want to see.
But it seems he got some of his pace back.

With "getting form back" I meant that it looks more like a mental issue than a physical issue right now. He still needs to find his scoring boots. He was never a consistent passer for us anyway.

Neymessi

Enough of this crap. Start Paco instead of him and get paco into team rhythm before Jan arrives and the real test begins.

Wambo

We got Villa at 28, Henry at 30 (I know he was 26 mil.€, but still) and Suarez at 28. Why are people surprised when players like that are finished after 2-3 seasons?

Home of Barca Fans