Luis Enrique

mark1nhu

C53Tzo7XEAU0jHj.jpg

All the respect for Lucho's history as a player and also his titled as a coach but... this is simply not Barça, arguably not even a football team.

Thank you for everything, including your decision to leave at the end of this season.

The time has come to part ways, props to him for realizing that. I'm glad he won't ruin his legacy with us.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

Give him credit. Yes, he has his limitations but he understood we had to play a different kind of football to succeed.

Thanks Lucho. Wish him success in the future!

MIXA

This is just a ploy to make PSG believe that we will attack them down the left with Neymar, but when they least expect it we will throw them a curve ball and attack them down the right with Roberto! The comeback is on!

Last edited:

LeeRomeno

This formation map shows that they identified Douglas as the weakspot in Gijon lineup :p
It is quite lopsided, i do not think it was actually that bad as it only contains starters and Ney was only MSN to finish the game, so he obviously got most assists. Watching the game we had pressure coming from both sides and it looked nice.

Noex

The Swedish Wizard
Too bad that he is leaving, sure he has made some bad decisions with subs and played Gomes way to much but we are not as bad this season as some claims (sure some games has been crappy but it happens). Guess resent years success has gone to some supporters head. But its clear that almost everyone in this team currently has no motivation (didn´t see last nights game tho) atleast Lucho has the balls to admit it and move on.

Better not be Laurent Blanc as the succsesor!!!

behindbrowneyes

Too bad that he is leaving, sure he has made some bad decisions with subs and played Gomes way to much but we are not as bad this season as some claims (sure some games has been crappy but it happens). Guess resent years success has gone to some supporters head. But its clear that almost everyone in this team currently has no motivation (didn´t see last nights game tho) atleast Lucho has the balls to admit it and move on.

Better not be Laurent Blanc as the succsesor!!!

Barça is very probably the most studied team in the world. Sooner or later opponents find a way to beat you. Each coach has his own idea/style, so it is difficult to react to this. I believe in (coaching) eras and I think 3 years at a club like Barça is the highest. Pep thought the same, but did a forth with us.

I'm very grateful that Lucho made us great again and I have the highest respect for his decision, knowing when it is time to go. Man, this job has left some deep marks on his face. I remember the same with Pep.

LeeRomeno

F

FlaFCB

This formation map shows that they identified Douglas as the weakspot in Gijon lineup :p
It is quite lopsided, i do not think it was actually that bad as it only contains starters and Ney was only MSN to finish the game, so he obviously got most assists. Watching the game we had pressure coming from both sides and it looked nice.

It's from minute 1 to 62.

Home of Barca Fans