Luis Enrique

SeloBarca

Now we need to hope we get a good replacement..
With this board im not to Confident..

Also need to sell alot of midfielders, buy a proper playmaker CM and rebuild the posessionfootball.

It's a great move. Cleans a lot of negative air around the team.

I Think theres some players that are not happy with Luchos way of playing, including Messi.

raskolnikov

For some reason managing Barca gives a coach huge stress. I cant imagine it but Pep also needed a year off.
Overall result wise we did well these 3 years but it was time for Lucho to go. Lets hope the team saves some face vs psg, wins copa and makes a final la liga run so he can leave on a high note.
Thanks for everything and good luck!

khaled_a_d

Just for the record,don't expect new manager to be announced b4 May unless we decided to hire Unzue which while possible I don't think it is probable

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Just for the record,don't expect new manager to be announced b4 May unless we decided to hire Unzue which while possible I don't think it is probable

Yes, although this gives the club a chance to contact a coach behind the scenes and perhaps start preparing transfer plans.

Bartomeu just said they'll take their time and announce who the new coach is 1st July.

God Serena

I dunno about you guys, but this is one of the happiest days of my life.

Like I've hoped and prayed he'd leave and I imagined he probably would because of how awful he's been but just having it confirmed makes me so happy I can't fully express it.

Devils

For some reason managing Barca gives a coach huge stress. I cant imagine it but Pep also needed a year off.
Overall result wise we did well these 3 years but it was time for Lucho to go. Lets hope the team saves some face vs psg, wins copa and makes a final la liga run so he can leave on a high note.
Thanks for everything and good luck!

We're really the only club in the world that is expected to win the treble every year while at the same time having world class opposition in every competition. On top of that there is the expectation of playing the most attractive and complete football out every other team on the planet.

Managing Barcelona must be stressful as fuck.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Thanx a million for that amazing treble season Lucho ! Was growing a bit frustrated with you lately but here you are again acting like the integer man you are and doing what's best for the team.

Visca Barça, y Visca Catalunya.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Thanx a million for that amazing treble season Lucho ! Was growing a bit frustrated with you lately but here you are again acting like the integer man you are and doing what's best for the team.

Visca Barça, y Visca Catalunya.

Welcome back dude.

Home of Barca Fans