Luis Enrique

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Didn't he play Rakitic wide from the start?

What he was trying to do before Messi moved wide:

----Neymar-Suarez
--------Messi
-Iniesta------Rakitic
------Busquets

F

FlaFCB

Didn't he play Rakitic wide from the start?

What he was trying to do before Messi moved wide:

----Neymar-Suarez
--------Messi
-Iniesta------Rakitic
------Busquets
He did, and it wasn't working. That wide midfield experiment stopped when Messi moved to the rw. Messi can't play centrally in the current setup. Need to change some things to play him there.

Neymessi

Floper fire people all the time. He fired ancelotti for way less. Best scenario is enrique realizing his time is over by himself. But he'll probably see out his contract, that ends this June.

Ancelloti? He won a double in his first season and nothing after that. Lucho won a treble in the first season and double after that. No way perez would fire him for this trophyless season and no way we will fire him too.

Even though I agree he should leave himself but what realisitic choices do we have as a replacement? Because it will always be a gamble.

F

FlaFCB

Ancelloti? He won a double in his first season and nothing after that. Lucho won a treble in the first season and double after that. No way perez would fire him for this trophyless season and no way we will fire him too.

Even though I agree he should leave himself but what realisitic choices do we have as a replacement? Because it will always be a gamble.

Floper would fire him, no doubt. Don't forget Ancelotti gave them la decima, after 12 years of waiting.

Cool

Bielsa is a disaster, we should stay far away from him as much as we can. He is the definition of a wasted talent for coaches

I respect your opinion, but, I disagree with it.

How is the guy that influenced Pep's style and Sampaoli's (who almost all of the members want him to be the coach next season) is a disaster, from which way is he a disaster?

His Bilbao team pressed Barcelona out of the park when they played them, i remember the game being a tight one and Pep's Barca (considered the best Barca) almost lost.

Yeah, he'd probably cause problems with the board and likely expose Bartomeu as the fraud he is along the rest of the board, that is the only way he can be a disaster for Barcelona.

I think even Messi said at one time he'd like to be coached by Bielsa, so there you go. And, just to put it out there, I'd like Barcelona next coach to be someone not named Unzue.

Edit: https://youtu.be/AVC7Tfzo6r8 incase anyone want to watch how Bielsa Bilbao pressed Barca.

Last edited:
F

FlaFCB

I respect your opinion, but, I disagree with it.

How is the guy that influenced Pep's style and Sampaoli's (who almost all of the members want him to be the coach next season) is a disaster, from which way is he a disaster?

His Bilbao team pressed Barcelona out of the park when they played them, i remember the game being a tight one and Pep's Barca (considered the best Barca) almost lost.

Yeah, he'd probably cause problems with the board and likely expose Bartomeu as the fraud he is along the rest of the board, that is the only way he can be a disaster for Barcelona.

I think even Messi said at one time he'd like to be coached by Bielsa, so there you go. And, just to put it out there, I'd like to be Barcelona next coach to be someone not named Unzue.

Edit: https://youtu.be/AVC7Tfzo6r8 incase anyone want to watch how Bielsa Bilbao pressed Barca.

He's a disaster because he is an unstable person. Just look at what he did in Marseille or Lazio.

Cool

He stayed at Lazio for 2 days.

Yeah, but, he handed a list to the board and asked them to sign the following players before July 5 and Laizo's board did not even make an attempt to sign one of them, the board did not inform Bielsa that these players were unavailable, they straight up did not make an attempt to sign them.

F

FlaFCB

Yeah, but, he handed a list to the board and asked them to sign the following players before July 5 and Laizo's board did not even make an attempt to sign one of them, the board did not inform Bielsa that these players were unavailable, they straight up did not make an attempt to sign them.
He signed a contract. Two days later he said he was leaving. 2 days are not a reasonable time frame for anything. As a said, an unstable person.

Cool

He signed a contract. Two days later he said he was leaving. 2 days are not a reasonable time frame for anything. As a said, an unstable person.

He was in talk with them for a while and asked them for the players, it's not like he signed the contract and then asked for the players, he asked for the players during the talk with them, or atleast if that's how I heard it.

F

FlaFCB

He was in talk with them for a while and asked them for the players, it's not like he signed the contract and then asked for the players, he asked for the players during the talk with them, or atleast if that's how I heard it.

I'll say it for the last time: TWO days. Two. 48 hours. There is absolutely no excuse to say he left because they didn't make an effort to sign players. They didn't even had time to do anything. That's the lamest excuse ever.

Maybe he should had waited before signing, then. But signing and bailing 48h later is a sign of unprofessionalism.

Cool

I'll say it for the last time: TWO days. Two. 48 hours. There is absolutely no excuse to say he left because they didn't make an effort to sign players. They didn't even had time to do anything. That's the lamest excuse ever.

Maybe he should had waited before signing, then. But signing and bailing 48h later is a sign of unprofessionalism.

It is unprofessional, yes...I get it. But, I'd still take Bielsa over Blanc if Sampaoli doesn't come to Barcelona, I didn't mention Pochettino because it's simply not gonna happen.

Home of Barca Fans