Luis Enrique

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Resign or at least say you're not renewing... This guy is dragging us down so bad it's not funny anymore...

We are almost out of Copa, Liga is pretty much lost, and very soon out of CL...

LeeRomeno

No negative feelings for Madrid? Every Barca fan should have negative feelings for Madrid and visa versa, it's part of a healthy rivalry. Pretty weird thing to say, Barca fans are brought up disliking Madrid especially Catalan like myself.

No, i absolutely despise the unnecessary "you must hate" bs for foreign fans. I have absolutely no connection to Catalans, i just happen to like a club in the region, have for a long time and thats it.
Just because i like 1 club does not make me "unlike" another club. I of course do not want them to succeed at times, as in most of cases it would mean Barca not succeeding, but in European competitions for example vs English clubs i almost always support any other Spanish clubs, because i just like the way football is played in La Liga alot more than in Premier league. And if Barcelona does not win a competition, i dont care if Real wins it, Atletico, Sevilla or any other club, it has no meaning to me.

bismp

Clueless.As he has always been.Don't let the treble fool you people,it was purely because the team got their shit together.We have been extremely shaky for almost a year now and this is Lucho's fault

Vilarrubi

It's over for Lucho.

It's not just losing La Liga in January but in the manner that he did. So many warnings against teams like Alaves and Malaga yet he refused to change and now it is over.

This. We had early warning signs, he took no action and we look even worse now.

hulinat

just fucking sitting there with his ipad playing angry birds while the real coach 10 meters away from him is giving his team instructions.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Players are not without blame but if he is trying to play around Messi not wanting to play wide he should at least change formation.
Maybe put in Paco once in a while if we are chasing result. Or Pique who always wreaks havoc when in opposition box.

It's really all about hoping Messi saves the day.

dakt

I don't understand why D.Suarez wasn't in starting team...
Never mind. We can now expect totally different midfield in next game. Than again different in the game after that and so on...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You guys should just listen to his press conference. Or maybe not because listening to what he is saying is driving me crazy

Home of Barca Fans