Luis Enrique

xXKonan

I hope he actually gives the RCM more freedom than just being a RB.

Roberto can't fill that Alves role and you might as well chain him a bit and allow the RCM to finally have more freedom.

Barcilliant

This is Luchos last season. I'm sure of it. This job is just brutal and the burnout factor is high. Lucho looks like Pep did in his last season. Worn-out and over complicating things.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Every rightful Barca fun should have healthy hate towards everything Madrid. Everything!

giphy.gif

JerseyAddict

Every rightful Barca fun should have healthy hate towards everything Madrid. Everything!

One of my best friends bought in 1999. R. Carlos jersey for his brother. I still mention it to him. Don't buy RM jersey in my presence ever again. LOL

Last edited:

jamrock

One of my best friends bought in 1999. R. Carlos jersey for his brother. I still mention it to him. Don't buy RM jersey in my presence ever again. LOL

Which is right, I would have slapped the jersey out of his hand, while making sure my hands never come into contact with the actually jersey

Devils

It's over for Lucho.

It's not just losing La Liga in January but in the manner that he did. So many warnings against teams like Alaves and Malaga yet he refused to change and now it is over.

Home of Barca Fans