Luis Enrique

DinhoR10

Really? So that means that counters are just something players invented by themselves without managers instructions.OK.
Barca was beasting with counters under Tata even with Pedro and Alexis, with MSN it's even more effective.

I think he means his philosophy was always to play this kind of football but it only really started to click when Messi moved the the right, Alves moved more to the middle making it a 3-4-3 in essencse and Iniesta and Rakitic formed a better midfield partnership.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I think he means his philosophy was always to play this kind of football but it only really started to click when Messi moved the the right, Alves moved more to the middle making it a 3-4-3 in essencse and Iniesta and Rakitic formed a better midfield partnership.

His philosophy at the beginning was possession, move the ball around aimlessly and slowly then try to create something through fullbacks, now the are fast, more direct, regularly changing the direction of play looking for space and Alves is less involved in attack.

Morten

No offense guys, but your club and it fans has to be the most spoiled group of all time. No other club would be in turmoil with their fans screaming "sack the coach, sack everyone" when you were a "massive" 4 points behind the leader and first place in the group. Its quite sickening to think about actually. But i guess now that you will walk the league things are almost ok again. Enough rant, congrats with the treble already.

Kerrybai

No offense guys, but your club and it fans has to be the most spoiled group of all time. No other club would be in turmoil with their fans screaming "sack the coach, sack everyone" when you were a "massive" 4 points behind the leader and first place in the group. Its quite sickening to think about actually. But i guess now that you will walk the league things are almost ok again. Enough rant, congrats with the treble already.

Lol, and Madrid fans are so holy ! Give over their is no fan base more spoiled than those in Madrid.

And now we won't walk the league, we are a point behind after all.

L

linetty

Btw I agree with you although I also had doubts because when we were winning it was always in a not really convincing way. Now we're playing perfectly.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

You trying to jinx us bro?

messi2140

6racies Xavi

Nah mate , the league is definitely yours. We stand no chance against Real in the Clasico and let alone against atletico in the Calderon.While we are going to drop points left and right , Real is going on a streak and win against everyone with a 5 goal margin. Barcelona will probably be happy if they secure second place.

Last edited:

gatsu

Thanks but I don't see that happening, we have still a impossible to win game against Atletico and you are the best team in the world so I don't see us winning the El classico, for the CL we are still no match for the likes of Chelsea, Bayern, City, PSG and of course Real, finally I don't think we can get past Villarreal, personally I'm expecting a zero title season :coffee:

JamDav1982

As opposed to the Real Madrid fans that are booing their own players while four points clear at the top of the table and reigning european champions.

Ursegor

World Champion
His Celta team was the same. First 19 games of the season they were in 15th position in the table. Last 19 games of the season they would have been 6th. Peaking at the right time this season. Of course not having Cesc in the squad anymore also helps in that regard.

JamDav1982

For long enough the top sides have looked to press Barca high up the pitch on a poor surface.

Luis Enrique is daring teams to keep on trying that by leaving Messi, Neymar and Suarez up the pitch almost the whole game.

Any clearances or passing from the back and those three are on it in a flash.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
His Celta team was the same. First 19 games of the season they were in 15th position in the table. Last 19 games of the season they would have been 6th. Peaking at the right time this season. Of course not having Cesc in the squad anymore also helps in that regard.

:lol:

Home of Barca Fans