Luis Enrique

JamDav1982

If it was Ronaldo, then I'd laugh because Ancelotti would be an absolute buffoon for dropping Real's best player over something petty like this.

Well if thats the case you end up with players who dont respect the manager.

If a manager feels that a player is challenging them then they need to react no matter who the player is.

Go and read the book of Alex Ferguson or see how Pep rules over his teams.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
JamDav your delusion and obstinacy is unbelievable. You have turned something into a bigger issue, with no shred of evidence whatsoever other than what you have assumed and inferred, and have accused people as being in the "Messi cult" for calling out the ridiculousness of your empty assumptions.

JamDav1982

You guys are making a big deal out of nothing. That kind of thing happens all the time. It's when the players question the managers actual decisions that there's a problem.

I think its a big deal as it shows a lack of respect from Messi/players towards Lucho and wouldnt be suprised if this is beginning of end and more comes out about how players dont like/respect him.

Could be wrong but its not good when players start acting that way in my opinion. Top managers dont put up with it and rightfully so.

Onyi

The issue is irrelevant. The fact a player argues back with a manager is not good and I bet you no top manager would put up with it.

I bet you most top managers would handle their man-management of their squads more carefully, especially when they're not getting results on the pitch.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So according to Cadena Cope it's pretty much the entire squad who don't like him since he apparently see himself as some God in the dressing room.

JamDav1982

I bet you most top managers would handle their man-management of their squads more carefully, especially when they're not getting results on the pitch.

Maybe but what I am saying is that this suggests Messi doesnt respect Lucho and when that happens and a player reacts that way its wrong no matter who it is.

If you lot are right no more will come of this and it was just one of those things that happen every day.

I dont think is and there will be a battle of wills between Messi and Lucho.

Lets wait and see.

JamDav1982

So according to Cadena Cope it's pretty much the entire squad who don't like him since he apparently see himself as some God in the dressing room.

My point exactly.

Dangerous times if players think they are in a position to challenge managers they dont like.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

Well, I guess it's time for Lucho to pack his bags. Once you lose the squad, then there's nowhere left to go but downhill.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
My point exactly.

Dangerous times if players think they are in a position to challenge managers they dont like.

I think Lucho is a lot to blame too. There have been many reports since the start that he is not communicating with his squad, not explaining them his ideas, what he want from the team and so on.

You cannot do that. Not to forget he is very stubborn too and don't want to change something which is obviously not working.

mazp

My point exactly.

Why are they dangerous times? The fans know Lucho is garbage, so do the players. They challenge him because he doesn't know what he's doing. Pep won the players respect with results. You trusted Pep. Nobody trusts Lucho.

JamDav1982

I think Lucho is a lot to blame too. There have been many reports since the start that he is not communicating with his squad, not explaining them his ideas, what he want from the team and so on.

Completely Lucho will be to blame as well, but it is worrying how much power the players at Barca seem to have. In reality they hold more power than any coach that can come in and they know it.

Its scary.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
JamDav your delusion and obstinacy is unbelievable. You have turned something into a bigger issue, with no shred of evidence whatsoever other than what you have assumed and inferred, and have accused people as being in the "Messi cult" for calling out the ridiculousness of your empty assumptions.

+1

Home of Barca Fans