Luis Enrique quits after this season!

vlad

Now that the players know for sure that Enrique leaves after this season they will fight more to give him a nice farewell. Good tactical decision by Lucho how to quit Barca job.

i was thinking the same, great decision from lucho in a right time

BarçaBarça

I'm happy that he announced it, and so that we have no drama. We have bounced back in the league, so I hope we can keep it up - this could motivate the players.
He was all about results, more than philosophy, but boy what results! He will be remembered as a great.

Devils

Good move for all. It was obvious that Lucho's time here was up and we need new ideas.

I do thank Lucho for everything, he did a wonderful job lifting us out of ruins in 2014 and making us dream again.

I'm also happy that he stepped down himself, much better than him getting sacked after all he's won for us.

khaled_a_d

He managed to land the Roma job right from Barca B.

I think Lucho's next move might be to England or it would be cool to see him in Dortmund if Tuchel only stays for one more season.

England seem logical depending on coaching vacancy their,Don't think there is much chance in Germany.Ancelotti has a habbit of not completing his contracts but Bayern is stable club and even if it happened I don't think they will want another Barca coach immediately,BVB is way youth oriented for the reputation he has now(I still think he can work with young team,but that is just me)
Also think he might fit Juve well if Allegri moved to England despite his bad season at Roma

jamrock

What's the name of that former juvinel A coach, Oscar?

Give him a chance, only person I can think of off the top of my head

Sampoli isn't leave Sevilla after 1 season, so that's a no no

Koeman doesn't play an attacking brand of football

So who else

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Good motivator who will take care of Barca future too.

We abandoned our style and youth under Lucho.

jamjamjam

What the hell has Blanc done that indicates he's good enough to be Barca manager? The decline would continue with him

JackSparrow

Thank you Lucho for the Treble! And lets hope for 2 more titles this season. All in all its a good run, he won quite a few trophies.

Now fingers crossed for Sampaoli or Klopp. Sampaoli please!

Home of Barca Fans