Luciano Vietto

Zincubus

Banned
Well, deal got to be completed by Monday. Atletico off to Australia on Tuesday.

Or else better start exploring other options again. Perhaps a loan + buy option is better tbh.

So we've signed Vietto apparently ?!?
Not official of course but so many newspapers are reporting it done opposed to their usual "in talks" headlines .

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So we've signed Vietto apparently ?!?
Not official of course but so many newspapers are reporting it done opposed to their usual "in talks" headlines .

Conflicting reports, although I can see it getting completed tomorrow.

Zincubus

Banned
It must be great to sit in front of a computer and bash 2 signings the club has made, without knowing Lucho's plans for him. After all, the only thing you posted in the Gomes thread after the signing was announced was a negative quote from a Portuguese guy and a comparison chart without any context whatsoever.

If this is correct then have we just signed 5 new players in a week , each player just 22 years old ..

Would it be greedy to hope for Bellerin as well ?!?!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It must be great to sit in front of a computer and bash 2 signings the club has made, without knowing Lucho's plans for him. After all, the only thing you posted in the Gomes thread after the signing was announced was a negative quote from a Portuguese guy and a comparison chart without any context whatsoever.

What the fuck are you on about?

I will speak my mind on any Barca topic I damn please (that's what forum is for). I posted some quotes, stats and my opinion on the subject. Who prevents you from doing the same? Maybe you know Lucho's plans? Or maybe we should just be sheeps agreeing with anything that the club does.

Professor Chaos

AS says there's no deal on Vietto with anyone and he's going with Atletico to Australia on Tuesday. So we have to wait until Tuesday. If he goes, we won't get him.

Raketa10

Something is very wrong with this guy...this is Barca not some random team calling him.It is once in a lifetime opportunity! If he can't make up his mind until monday we should look elsewhere and forget him. It is simply enough!

xavi_the_Boss

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The agreement with Vietto is a fact. As soon as the transfer becomes official, he will join the team to Saint George's Park. (md)</p>— The Catalan Giant (@TheCataIanGiant) <a href="https://twitter.com/TheCataIanGiant/status/757104013561167872">24. Juli 2016</a></blockquote>[/tw]

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Barcelona has spent months looking for a striker; it was Messi recommendation that led to the talks with Vietto. (fichajes)</p>— The Catalan Giant (@TheCataIanGiant) <a href="https://twitter.com/TheCataIanGiant/status/757110327423238144">24. Juli 2016</a></blockquote>[/tw]

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
If this is correct then have we just signed 5 new players in a week , each player just 22 years old ..

Would it be greedy to hope for Bellerin as well ?!?!
Bellerin will come to us...but it won't happen for a few years yet and depends on how Arsenal do.

Home of Barca Fans