Lucho vs tata tactically

serghei

I think Tata is better tactically, but his personality was too soft and he caved under pressure. Neither one is world class or anything.

Rudey

This is how Tata stats look like on FM 15 :D

tata1.jpg

JamDav1982

How about Douglas? Is that also not the board's fault? I didn't expect you to admit it's their fault but it's silly of you to avoid this topic.

Lucho has never managed a big club like Barcelona so it was understandable he could've made those mistakes, it was a milestone step from Celta Vigo. But the fact is he also didn't receive any support from this board of amateurs.

Douglas was a shit signing that club made. On the basis of scouting reports they took a punt many people took part in that siging from scouts, board to Lucho and Zubi.

Lucho received total support from the board!! It is the exact opposite of him getting NO support.

They gave him final say on every signing and went and paid big money for Mathieu and Bravo on his request.

The way history gets changed on here is unreal. If anything the board gave him too much say in signings not too little.

L

linetty

Douglas was a shit signing that club made. On the basis of scouting reports they took a punt many people took part in that siging from scouts, board to Lucho and Zubi.

Lucho received total support from the board!! It is the exact opposite of him getting NO support.

They gave him final say on every signing and went and paid big money for Mathieu and Bravo on his request.

They way history gets changed on here is unreal. If anything the board gave him too much say in signings not too little.
Bravo was not Lucho's signing and I refuse to believe he wanted a 30 year old for 20m. It was a desperate signing because the board haven't been able to bring in Laporte.

They gave him shit not final say, no sane person would have approved signing of an overpriced 30 year old who never has been of Barca's class, an injured Arsenal reject and an exotic Brazilian nobody who can't play football and was a fucking shady deal Lucho probably never knew about or perhaps he's also as corrupt as this board of imbeciles.

So stop defending this bunch of poseurs because they ruined the best team in history and made Barca the laughing stock as they know shit and don't care about football.

JamDav1982

Bravo was not Lucho's signing and I refuse to believe he wanted a 30 year old for 20m. It was a desperate signing because the board haven't been able to bring in Laporte.

They gave him shit not final say, no sane person would have approved signing of an overpriced 30 year old who never has been of Barca's class, an injured Arsenal reject and an exotic Brazilian nobody who can't play football and was a fucking shady deal Lucho probably never knew about or perhaps he's also as corrupt as this board of imbeciles.

So stop defending this bunch of poseurs because they ruined the best team in history and made Barca the laughing stock as they know shit and don't care about football.

Linetty - Bravo and Mathieu were both players requested by Lucho and his team - that is pretty much common knowledge.

There was never any serious move for Laporte - thankfully after he signed a new contract. Nor was there for Koke.

You are way off in what you think happened and seem to be twisting what is accepted to have happened to suit your agenda.

L

linetty

Everyone claims this board is full of shit besides you which makes it look like you're the one having an agenda. I understand cleaning up all the mess this board did/does is for whatever reason your life mission but please stop bullshitting me.

They can't do transfers (for Barca's standards), they're being fucked on the market every year, they don't know shit about football, they treat club legends like some passengers. Every single one (true and bright) Barca fan is fed up with them and if someone defends them then I'm not even sorry for him.

F

Flavia

Everyone claims this board is full of shit besides you which makes it look like you're the one having an agenda. I understand cleaning up all the mess this board did/does is for whatever reason your life mission but please stop bullshitting me.

They can't do transfers (for Barca's standards), they're being fucked on the market every year, they don't know shit about football, they treat club legends like some passengers. Every single one (true and bright) Barca fan is fed up with them and if someone defends them then I'm not even sorry for him.

This is all correct, but Bravo, Mathieu and Rakitic were LE's signings. He also didn't want Kroos. Big mistake not bringing a wc midfielder.

I don't know why Jamdav insists douglas was too, when douglas was all zubi. LE trusted him on that. So much that at 1st he backed up douglas, until LE realized he was bad and ostracized him.

JamDav1982

Your taking it down a different route but are totally wrong on Bravo and Mathieu. They were Lucho's choices.

Douglas was Zubi and the scouts, dont put any blame on Lucho for that other than small amount of him having final say.

L

linetty

Your taking it down a different route but are totally wrong on Bravo and Mathieu. They were Lucho's choices.

Douglas was Zubi and the scouts, dont put any blame on Lucho for that other than small amount of him having final say.
So you are happy with the job this board has done in their reign years? Because I lost the pleasure of watching Barca and every single time I think about Barto, Zubi or Rosell, I'm retching. Hope they all molder in prison.

Lucho was also their pick and they fully trusted him which makes his mistakes be theirs also.

JamDav1982

So you are happy with the job this board has done in their reign years? Because I lost the pleasure of watching Barca and every single time I think about Barto, Zubi or Rosell, I'm retching. Hope they all molder in prison.

Lucho was also their pick and they fully trusted him which makes his mistakes be theirs also.

Linetty if you read back I said they fucked up the midfield in this transfer window and probably gave Lucho too much influence.

Go read back what I said about the likes of Song when he signed, or what I thought when they sold Cesc etc.

In no way do I think they have done everything right in the transfer market but I dont agree last summer it was down to board over ruling Lucho.

As for other issues would be here all day but in terms of transfers I have said countless times I dont agree with a lot if it.

Egert

Estonian Culé
How Lucho has got Messi playing good again and the defence is looking okay then I will say Lucho. Huge respect for Tata but no thanks.

Fibonacci

Tata has obviously more experience and is a world class manager. Lucho is good at keeping players fit.

Irony? I'll point out that Lucho has achieved as much at this stage as Tata did (yes he had money to spend, but Tata had a younger Xaviesta and Puyol still around) and we've looked better.

Copa - final both years. Liga - at least 2nd position this year. UCL - at least quarters once again.

Home of Barca Fans