Lucas Leiva

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Lucas :(

We don't know that it is six months as he hasn't had the scan yet as they are waiting for the swelling to go down first. But the Physio did a first diagnosis and said worst case scenario is 6 months. Which if true is practically the season :(

Hopefully it isn't as bad as that alas it gives Spearing or Henderson a chance in the middle and January is only a month away.

W

Worms

I'm sorry but if lucas can get in the Brazil XI, then Wilshere can do the same, as Wilshere is a better player, same goes for Yaya.

Its funny how in a league not stacked with proper CM, players such as these are considered to be the best, they would be good in serie A/La liga, but the best...

Wilshere :lol:

W

Worms

That's us screwed if Lucas is out for the season......Jay Spearing :(

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Ye he's good but he's 30 now aint he?

I doubt he would come to England anyway.

I'm half joking but the sad thing is even though he's a hack artist first and foremost, he's a well above average passer by England standards. :lol:

E

estranged

That's us screwed if Lucas is out for the season......Jay Spearing :(

no need to panic, jay's here
jay-spearing.jpg

abual3bed1

so now it's official he's out for the rest of the season .. so sad for him as he was getting better every time he plays .. Jay is good but Kenny will go for a new player in January to cover Lucas

W

Worms

Why does this have to happen to a nice guy like Lucas and not Scum like Rooney or Giggs?

Fucking joke ACL injuries can finish peoples careers,I fear he will never be the same again.

Home of Barca Fans