Lucas Digne

F

FlaFCB

I wish he was used more as LCB in the 343. Think he only played there once, and did well. He can't be worse than Mathieu, and jeremias doesn't fit well in the 343.

F

FlaFCB

But he's not tall, we need to defend from headers. :lucho:

Hahaha, true.

I think he's not that bad in aerial duels, though. Can't be worse than Masch or Gomes, too. Gomes is strange, so tall, yet so bad in the air.

Galning

Hahaha, true.

I think he's not that bad in aerial duels, though. Can't be worse than Masch or Gomes, too. Gomes is strange, so tall, yet so bad in the air.

Digne won most aerial duels last season, or something along those lines. He's supposedly good at defensive headers.

F

FlaFCB

Digne won most aerial duels last season, or something along those lines. He's supposedly good at defensive headers.

That makes it even worse, then... Can't understand licho's obsession with jeremias. He can be a reliable cb in 433 against weaker opposition. But never start in a freaking CL quarter final vs Juventus.

xXKonan

That makes it even worse, then... Can't understand licho's obsession with jeremias. He can be a reliable cb in 433 against weaker opposition. But never start in a freaking CL quarter final vs Juventus.
Mathieu is one of Lucho's most trusted backup players. as reliable as he was in a lot of cases, he has also had a lot of games where he was awful as well.

Hell during the first leg vs Sevilla in the Spanish Supercup with Alba out due to injury, it was an obvious game to start Digne our new LB we just bought. But nope He starts fucking Mathieu at LB, and 30 mins in he gets injured.

Mathieu at best is as squad player now due to his age and should be.

xXKonan

First full game in a long time and he looked pretty tidy in a back three. I mean sure it's Osasuna, but despite not playing a lot it didn't affect him at all.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He was great today, so composed in defense and really good at transitioning the ball forward from the back. Hope he gets more chances and stays, I think it'd be a mistake to let him go and then have to search for another backup LB/LCB that would likely not be as good.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I think Lucho has not been fair with him, sure he's not starting material, but does his job well enough in my opinion...

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
When Mathieu came back from injury Digne was left out all the time which is ridiculous. I guess he will become an important squad player next season.

God Serena

Lucho made Alves leave, refused to sign a RB, made Grimaldo leave, refuses to use Palencia, benches Alba more often than not nowadays, ostracized Vidal, and left Digne on the bench for months.

What does Lucho have against fullbacks? :lol:

Home of Barca Fans