Lucas Digne

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If Robert hits jackpot with all his transfers in his first Summer then he'd have surpassed Zubi already lmao

At least the guy is working and seem to have a clear plan so he's far better than his predecessor there already.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Sensible.

I guess Marlboro man is really going to be riding the pine train now. And Adriano...

Just me, I'd have preferred a RB replacement instead of this but we could do a lot worse for €18 mil.

Welcome back and the French is strong with us again.

Fuck it, Martial for our 4th striker! :tata:

Co0ter

Incorrect. He kept rotating. But he had Xavi, Pedro and a fit rafinha.

He did?! Busquets, Iniesta and Rakitic started CL final, both semis, both quarters and one 16....the other Busquets was missing because he was unavailable. When it came to any important or big game, the line up was the same. Just like this season.

Messi983

We were without Arda, Rafinha and Vidal for half of last season. And we had bench with the likes of Vermaelen, Douglas, Adriano, Munir and Sandro for the majoritiy of the games. It's hard to rotate if you don't have players to do that. That's why Lucho wants to have better bench this year and we are doing exactly that with signings like Umtiti, Denis, Digne and whichever backup FW we'll sign. He will rotate more this season.

khaled_a_d

He did?! Busquets, Iniesta and Rakitic started CL final, both semis, both quarters and one 16....the other Busquets was missing because he was unavailable. When it came to any important or big game, the line up was the same. Just like this season.

You want the coach to rotate in CL knockout?

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Why would we sign someone from PSG that isn't Veratti, Lucas or Marquinhos?

We did sign Lucas :neymar:

As khaled said, rotating for big games is down right retarded. You rotate so your strongest XI is fresh for the big games

Last edited:

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Why did we ever sell Maxwell :lol:

Okay, Adriano used to be pretty decent and played on RB and LB and LW and RW and CM and CB... okay I see why we sold Maxwell, but right now, I'd love a Maxwell on the bench. :lol:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I suspect the way he played against Barcelona, Messi et al in CL last season had a great deal to do with Lucho's approval

Not a bad move, upgrade on Adriano but one of the lower priorities going into the offseason IMHO. Could've saved 16 million and kept Grimaldo but this board & coach isn't really about building from within

Last edited:
F

Flavia

[tw]753200333447368704[/tw]

FC Barcelona have reached an agreement with Paris Saint-Germain FC to sign the 22 year old French player Lucas Digne for the next five seasons.
Barça have paid an initial 16.5 million euros with another four possible according to individual and team results. Digne’s buy out clause is 60 million euros.

After breaking into the first team at Lille, he was signed by PSG in 2013 where stayed until 2015. Digne spent last season on loan at AS Roma, facing Barça in the Champions League group stage. In total he has played 148 matches for Lille, PSG and Roma, scoring six goals and recording 13 assists. His pace on left makes him a threat going forward as does his excellent technical quality on the ball.

Lucas Digne will arrive in Barcelona on Thursday early in the morning local time to undergo a medical and sign his contract.

The official presentation of the player will follow the timetable below.

• At 11.30pm CET, official presentation at Camp Nou

• At 12.00pm, photo session on the field at Camp Nou. The public can access the stadium from 11.45pm.

• At 12.30pm, press conference in the Ricard Maxenchs press room. The player will be accompanied by sporting vice president Jordi Mestre, the director of professional sports Albert Soler and the technical secretary Robert Fernández.

Official. So fast.

Home of Barca Fans