Lliga: Sevilla FC - FC Barcelona 2-2

Mido

Didn't know Sevilla are unbeaten at home for over a years.
I don't think Xavi and Pedro will start so let's hope Lucho's controlled chaos works again.

"Controlled chaos" may be the synonym for Lucho's pragatism ;)

Antimadridista1

This one is pretty tough. If we win it, I think that we won't lose the game against PSG and will probably win the one against Valencia.
If we lose, I predict a difficult week.

Mathieu probably won't be able to help us again so we need the front-three to step up big time. Particularly Neymar, he didn't help the team for a while and need to start performing.

hardyboy

Squad (vs Sevilla): Bravo, Ter Stegen, Alves, Pique, Bartra, Mascherano, Mathieu, Adriano, Alba, Busquets, Rakitic, Xavi, Iniesta, Rafinha, Pedro, Messi, Suarez, Neymar.

StarLord

Yeah it's a very tough month.

It's all about Saturday's game, win it and we are well on our way.

If we beat Sevilla, then we have only done less than 20% of the job required. Remember these are five tough game in a row!

And let's not kid ourselves, the toughest game by far is the one on Wednesday night. The away fixture against PSG can undo our season by (God forbid) descending into an Inter 2010 or Chelsea 2012 debacle. Win that game, and we are on our way for a truly historical season!!!

Mido

crazy stats from Messi !

Most Barcelona goals+assists this season: Messi 66 - Neymar 30 - Suarez 29 - Pedro 17 - Rakitic 13 - Xavi 9 #fcblive [via @barcastat] ( barcastuff)

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Squad (vs Sevilla): Bravo, Ter Stegen, Alves, Pique, Bartra, Mascherano, Mathieu, Adriano, Alba, Busquets, Rakitic, Xavi, Iniesta, Rafinha, Pedro, Messi, Suarez, Neymar.

Strange that Lucho didn't pick roberto for the squad after his recent performances

StarLord

crazy stats from Messi !

Most Barcelona goals+assists this season: Messi 66 - Neymar 30 - Suarez 29 - Pedro 17 - Rakitic 13 - Xavi 9 #fcblive [via @barcastat] ( barcastuff)

Messi is the GOAT.

Neymar needs his form/productivity back, and what better time for that to happen!

Suarez is getting better and better with the passage of time. He is rapidly turning into our best striker since...a very long time! I personally think that he is better than Villa ever was for us (we bought David Villa in his decline years) miles better than Zlatan ever was for us, definitely better than Alexis, and probably better than Eto'o as well. If he scores in a couple of CL finals as well, he would have eclipsed Eto'o.

Most of Pedro's contribution came against cannon fodder in the CdR if I am not mistaken.

Rakitic and Xavi are also contributing, but Iniesta has been underwhelming throughout the season I think. That is a shame because Iniesta is one of my all time favourite players.

Barcadub

If we beat Sevilla, then we have only done less than 20% of the job required. Remember these are five tough game in a row!

And let's not kid ourselves, the toughest game by far is the one on Wednesday night. The away fixture against PSG can undo our season by (God forbid) descending into an Inter 2010 or Chelsea 2012 debacle. Win that game, and we are on our way for a truly historical season!!!

A win sets us up very nicely though. PSG will have quite a depleted team in the first leg so I'm confident enough of getting atleast a draw, remember PSG are having a sensational season. We should beat Valencia and Im not going to look too far ahead.

We will know a lot more of where we stand in a weeks time.

StarLord

A win sets us up very nicely though. PSG will have quite a depleted team in the first leg so I'm confident enough of getting atleast a draw, remember PSG are having a sensational season. We should beat Valencia and Im not going to look too far ahead.

We will know a lot more of where we stand in a weeks time.

Like I said in a different thread, I do not consider the absence of Ibra to be such a big deal for PSG. I think that Zlatan is not really well suited for these type of games, even though he may be able to come up with an assist or a goal, his lack of mobility render him a relative liability in these type of games where frenetic pace and pressing are almost ubiquitously required.

But if Lucas (a player that can really hurt us with his raw pace) will be out, on top of Verratti, then yes, I can agree that PSG will be significantly weakened, at least on paper. But still, PSG have the players in their squad to potentially cover for the star absentees. It's a very tough game no matter how we look at it.

G

Gasgas

Messi is the GOAT.

Neymar needs his form/productivity back, and what better time for that to happen!

Suarez is getting better and better with the passage of time. He is rapidly turning into our best striker since...a very long time! I personally think that he is better than Villa ever was for us (we bought David Villa in his decline years) miles better than Zlatan ever was for us, definitely better than Alexis, and probably better than Eto'o as well. If he scores in a couple of CL finals as well, he would have eclipsed Eto'o.

Most of Pedro's contribution came against cannon fodder in the CdR if I am not mistaken.

Rakitic and Xavi are also contributing, but Iniesta has been underwhelming throughout the season I think. That is a shame because Iniesta is one of my all time favourite players.
Not even close IMO :alves:

Barcadub

Like I said in a different thread, I do not consider the absence of Ibra to be such a big deal for PSG. I think that Zlatan is not really well suited for these type of games, even though he may be able to come up with an assist or a goal, his lack of mobility render him a relative liability in these type of games where frenetic pace and pressing are almost ubiquitously required.

But if Lucas (a player that can really hurt us with his raw pace) will be out, on top of Verratti, then yes, I can agree that PSG will be significantly weakened, at least on paper. But still, PSG have the players in their squad to potentially cover for the star absentees. It's a very tough game no matter how we look at it.

Ibra always always starts so they will miss him. Veratti, Motta, Luiz are out aswel. Lucas has not played a game since injuring himself on Febuary 14th, not so sure he will be playing, even if he is he won't be at his best.

Let's see on Wednesday my friend. PSG 1-3 Barcelona.

barcafan161

Ibra always always starts so they will miss him. Veratti, Motta, Luiz are out aswel. Lucas has not played a game since injuring himself on Febuary 14th, not so sure he will be playing, even if he is he won't be at his best.

Let's see on Wednesday my friend. PSG 1-3 Barcelona.
No doubt best time to get a result with them missing so much...

NotInHere

We are bound to drop a game, that's just a harsh schedule to end the season, I wonder if we have the hardest schedule out of all europe

Icarium

Lifestealer
It is indeed a very hard schedule but if real go through to CL semifinal they will have similar set of fixtures.

Celta (a)
almeria
sevilla (a)
1st leg CL semifinal
Valencia
2nd Leg CL semifinal
Espanyol (a)

Except almeria all are tough fixtures. If we go through with our tough phase with even one point lead over madrid we will win the title.

Barcadub

There will have to be rotations against Valencia.

Probably something like the team that played against Almeria.

Home of Barca Fans