Lliga: Sevilla FC - FC Barcelona 2-2

BarcaBarcaBarca

I cant see real losing any points. if we can go 2-0 up at sevilla then they can go 4-0 up quite easily. they know how to stick to a game plan. they'll win away at celta and easily win at home to valencia. I might be getting a bit carried away, but i dont know how people can be sure that they will drop points?! visca el barca

Alik

I cant see real losing any points. if we can go 2-0 up at sevilla then they can go 4-0 up quite easily. they know how to stick to a game plan. they'll win away at celta and easily win at home to valencia. I might be getting a bit carried away, but i dont know how people can be sure that they will drop points?! visca el barca

If I had a penny for each time someone has written this... :rolleyes:

Anyways, Real can win all their matches for all that matters. We are still in the lead, and our fate is in our hands.

bismp

Calm down everyone!I am also pissed,but we still control our fate!RM will probably lose some points,but regardless of that the title is still in our hands.
Hoping for a win against PSG ad Valencia!Visca Barca!

xXKonan

It works both ways Some people expect real to go on a flawless run of games while we Suddenly Shit the bed. It will come down to the Very end and I don't expect Real to Be Flawless either.

mazp

It depends on their mindset. If Atletico bounces them out of CL, then that could derail their season.

poldep

I am not trying to be negative but imo La Liga is very complicated now. Not because of the fact that we dropped points but because RM look good lately. They have had a bad period of time but now they managed to get their shit together.

NeyMesSis

if atletico kicks real out of the CL they play 3 days before and/or after the game against us. they dont have a chance of winning the league.
do you really think they want to give their most hated rival rm the title??? they will rest many players and wont park the bus or something like this.

even if not we have a good chance of winning in the calderon, so chill

ebc_99

Real have won only 1 title in the last 6 years, that is because they are inconsistent. They lost it last year and they will lose it this year, we are better but have to stop making silly errors.

J

Jamie Cal

What's funny is that if it was reversed, and Barca came back from 2-0 down to tie it. People would say we gained a point, la Liga is still ours, etc..:lol: anyway, not much to say, it's still in our hands, i would have taken a point before the game so. Onward to Paris..

Erm, no actually. Regardless of how we did it, we had to get over the line tonight, it's a massive drop. Cut it anyway you want, we really fucked it tonight.

Mitchell1978

I think Real will drop points in at least one game, possibly 2 so we're still in pole position, could have been better but thats life.

J

Jamie Cal

I'm not sure how much of this is really down to Lucho. It was a funny night - 2 very bad, uncharacteristic mistakes, and a Suarez who couldn't score for love nor money after the form he's been in. We're still alive, but this'll undoubtedly be a tough one to shake off. Again (AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN), our midfield is exposed. I really hope the board have someone lined up come Summer.

frog-fcb

Reading the chat and this thread and I feel disgusted about our fanbase, really.

How can any sane person say that we have thrown the title away? RM has one hand on the title? We lost 1 game in 2015 and Real is the club who fucked up so many matches this year. They still have to play vs Sevilla, Celta, Malaga, Espanyol and Valencia ffs.
We're still top of the table and after one draw vs Sevilla who didn't lose a game at home for OVER A YEAR you write down the same bullshit I had to read after Elche, Granada, Valladoid and Getafe last season.

This fanbase is absolutely ridiciulous.

Most of them probably not true fans/supporters who stick by the club through thick and thin anyways. Always trying to find something to rant moan about just last week pique was almost god like around here now there seems to be a death warrant out for him.But anyways we picked up a point against a team who hasnt lost at home in 14 months neymar was probably took off to save him for psg. I always mantained if we took 4 points from.seville and valencia we will win the title. Madrid definatley wont finish the season unbeaten and their cl tie with atletico will be tough on them

Home of Barca Fans