Lliga: Sevilla FC - FC Barcelona 2-2

Serbian

yes, but if coach little brain once to take out striker to defend score, taking out Suarez was not right either, Suarez can press...he really can damn press unlike neymar who can not!

Gaudi

Maybe we should play with B team and juvenils as the league is lost, concentrate fully on Copa

viper76

Lol the hyperbole. Is Barca not still in the lead? Do they not still control their fate? Come on now.

we still have 3 tough games Atletico and Valencia and espanyol sure we will drop some more points on them games on the hand RM only has 1 tough game againts Sevilla

StarLord

I have never been a Lucho hater (far from it) but subbing off Neymar was a major brainfart and I am sure LE himself realizes this very well. Too late now though.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Reading the chat and this thread and I feel disgusted about our fanbase, really.

How can any sane person say that we have thrown the title away? RM has one hand on the title? We lost 1 game in 2015 and Real is the club who fucked up so many matches this year. They still have to play vs Sevilla, Celta, Malaga, Espanyol and Valencia ffs.
We're still top of the table and after one draw vs Sevilla who didn't lose a game at home for OVER A YEAR you write down the same bullshit I had to read after Elche, Granada, Valladoid and Getafe last season.

This fanbase is absolutely ridiciulous.

+1

The truth.

It ain't over, till it's actually over.

xavi_the_Boss

while I do have confidence in this team i just dont think atletico or valencia will just drop dead for us just because they are not gonna win the league, i expected to drop points with atletico or valencia not sevilla

I think Valencia at home is easier then Sevilla away.

I

instinct

we still have 3 tough games Atletico and Valencia and espanyol sure we will drop some more points on them games on the hand RM only has 1 tough game againts Sevilla

Malaga, Celta, Valencia, Espanyol, Sevilla

Jozef_

calm down everone, jesus lord almighty.
yes we threw the game away i'm angry too but we can still do this.
neymar cursed enrique with his fingers lmao

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Real Madrid have to face Valencia and Sevilla too.

We need to win the next couple of games against Valencia and Espanyol though. Anything less than 6 points from those two games and we're really in trouble

BarcaBarcaBarca

I just cant see why lucho decided to take off neymar. He wasn't performing badly, we were still pretty comfortable. Easily should have been Iniesta. OR even pedro on for suarez and move messi into the middle who barely got a touch in the second half without being isolated and no one helping him due to only him and a pretty immobile suarez who was shocking.

Home of Barca Fans