Lliga | Round 8: Valencia CF - FC Barcelona 1-1

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
[tw]1049002839027142659[/tw]

Man Mestalla looks like such a hostile place in the evening.
It’s always a hostile place when we go there no matter the time of the day. Those fans will be loud while chanting disgusting shit at our players like usual.

serghei

Saying Malcom>Denis, Makes as much sense as saying Alba>Pique.

Not only they share different traits and skill set, They don’t even share the same natural position on the pitch.

Malcom is a sub for dembele, And when dembele get shafted to the bench, His sub, Get shafted to the stands.

Only in Valverde's mind. That's not a rule.

Richard.H

Expect to see very similar lineup to this for every match in the season. EV just sticks with what works. No creativity in his tactical arsenal

Garrus

Only in Valverde's mind. That's not a rule.
It kinda is, Through simple common sense.

Dembele is (uniquely) both a natural left and right winger, And since the right side is reserved for Messi, Only the left side is up for debate, But since the left wing is natural position for dembele but it’s not for Malcom, Dembele will always be ahead of malcom for that position.

I made a detailed post on page 102 on malcom’s Thread, Where i laid my arguements on how the current 4-3-3 is causing problems for Malcom, Where I invited everyone to debate with me about it, You’re welcome to present your counter points for what i said there.

Calidad

It kinda is, Through simple common sense.

Dembele is (uniquely) both a natural left and right winger, And since the right side is reserved for Messi, Only the left side is up for debate, But since the left wing is natural position for dembele but it’s not for Malcom, Dembele will always be ahead of malcom for that position.

I made a detailed post on page 102 on malcom’s Thread, Where i laid my arguements on how the current 4-3-3 is causing problems for Malcom, Where I invited everyone to debate with me about it, You’re welcome to present your counter points for what i said there.

Messi could always move central if Suarez isn’t playing well. Or if a goal was needed, could maybe try a 4-4-2 with Dembouz and Malcolm on the wings, or drop Messi in to MF and play them either side of Suarez.

So I don’t really buy what you’re saying.

Malcom offers better tactical flexibility than having both Rafinha and D Suarez on the bench. It’s just that EV is so damn conservative and rigid.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Just as expected. Not even mad in the slightest. We are a laughing stock these days.

To turn this around now to get the 3 points will be almost impossible. More points dropped.

Zidane82

Here we go ..
Imagine a week where Barcelona, Real Madrid and Manchester United all sack their managers ..

pregra

Pathetic. Even my grandma know Valencia would start the game 100%. Barca look effin shocked. How is it possible... over and over again.

eaman

Let's hope the whole scoring too early and end up losing thing happens to Valencia. It happens alot in football

Home of Barca Fans