Lliga | Round 8: Valencia CF - FC Barcelona 1-1

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Going to run this team into the ground again. Fuck your bias, Valverde. Poor Malcom.

khaled_a_d

a) Suarez playing with a knock.

b) Resting the CB, who played less.

c) Vidal benched after a great cameo against Spurs.

d) Rakitić starting, despite being awful against Spurs (minus the goal).

e) Denis on the bench, while Malcom is dropped.

Just Valverde things...

a) There is no proof there is a risk for Suarz, not a single thing from the club about it. Don't see the fuss about it
b)I think it is clear from last season that EV rates Vermaelen really high, it is a bit weird decision but it isn't resting for Lenglet IMO, more to do with Vermaelen game time.
C & d) Raki is our starer, people need to start accepting that, it is 4 years too late. he won't be benched in a game like that.
e) fuck that shit, I hope Denis is sold next winter. though as BBZ said Dembele & Malcom on the bench doesn't make sense, then again neither do Denis & Rafinha

It basically comes off as Valverde being a dick to Malcom to send a message to the board because he wanted Willian.

No, EV doesn't have a power to do so, he used most players we had not named Arda, even Deuloefeu whom he clearly didn't like got his fair chance, but Malcom and Willian are totally different players and Malcom doesn't fit the team with Dembele here, with 1 on the bench it is understandable if he neglect the other.
Problem is having both Rafinha and Denis on the bench, but this has nothing to do with the board, he knows he loses if he challenge them

serghei

Denis over Malcom...SMH.

Shows how questionable he is as a manager. Just the fact that we bought Malcom by a nose in front of Roma while nobody wants to buy Denis should make him question himself.

We should have just let him go to Roma. Why block that move to have him staying in the stands at Barcelona with almost zero minutes after 10 games.

What's even more hilarious is that he showed he can be a very good player for us in preseason.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Shows how questionable he is as a manager. Just the fact that we bought Malcom by a nose in front of Roma while nobody wants to buy Denis should make him question himself.

We bought Gomes from the nose of RM and Juve, no one really challenged us to get Umtiti :wave:
And many clubs were interested in Denis when we bought him, I never liked Denis but that is because I don't like what he offers, not because of "no one wanted him".

Calidad

Why bench Lenglet who had a good game against Spurs, and is fresh after barely making it onto the pitch so far this season?

Don’t understand the Malcom treatment who looked really useful in pre-season despite largely playing out of position.

Don’t understand why he is not rotating Vidal in for Rakitic who looks gassed.

As for Dembouz, he’s been waiting ages to find a reason to drop him. He couldn’t do so when he was scoring each game.

EV reeks of mediocrity and conservatism. He’s so frustrating.

serghei

We bought Gomes from the nose of RM and Juve, no one really challenged us to get Umtiti :wave:
And many clubs were interested in Denis when we bought him, I never liked Denis but that is because I don't like what he offers, not because of "no one wanted him".

Denis has had many chances to prove his worth and he failed to do it. Now we signed this guy and hijacked his Roma deal to do what exactly? Can't you see it doesn't make any sense to block this dude from going to Roma to have him staying in the stands? It's not good for us and certainly not good for him.

If we don't need him, don't buy him. Simple as that. Malcom is a better player than Denis and most fans who know something about this sport would tell you that much.

jairzinho

The Malcom situation is a shame. Probably it would be better for both player and club if he and Aleña are loaned out in January. What the hell does Ernie see in guys like Denis or Gomes?

khaled_a_d

Denis has had many chances to prove his worth and he failed to do it. Now we signed this guy and hijacked his Roma deal to do what exactly? Can't you see it doesn't make any sense to block this dude from going to Roma to have him staying in the stands? It's not good for us and certainly not good for him.

If we don't need him, don't buy him. Simple as that. Malcom is a better player than Denis and most fans who know something about this sport would tell you that much.

As I said, don't like what he brings and don't like that he and Rafinha on the bench and Malcom isn't,although very unlikely that either will play anyway.
But it isn't because some other club was interested, that isn't even an argument

Andresito

Staff member
[tw]1049002839027142659[/tw]

Man Mestalla looks like such a hostile place in the evening.

Garrus

Saying Malcom>Denis, Makes as much sense as saying Alba>Pique.

Not only they share different traits and skill set, They don’t even share the same natural position on the pitch.

Malcom is a sub for dembele, And when dembele get shafted to the bench, His sub, Get shafted to the stands.

Kul_z

Fuck you ev, i already see us getting overruned in the middle, rakitic - vidal, pique - vermaelen, and ffs, dembele is getting out of the picture. Its going to be a rollercoaster in january as i see it

Home of Barca Fans