Lliga | Round 8: FC Barcelona - Sevilla FC 4-0

Gnidrologist

pls. tell me is it my anti-roberto mind, that lets me interpret what I saw in the 1half, ....
Sevilla not marking - not even paying attention to Sergi Roberto ... because is so much not a threat to them!
No, i think we're just better at switching flanks with this improved, more mobile midfield. Sergi is actually playing neat for once imo.

El Flaco

As usual, Sevilla shits the bed at Camp Nou.

I've seen far inferior teams than Sevilla putting up a way better fight against us.

eaman

That really wasnt a 4 nil performance and if hernandez started ahead of luke de jong it could have been a good start for Sevilla. Great moments of quality won that game

MatissRV

Tbh that nonsense ending could actually be good for us if it vitalizes the team. At least we finally saw some emotions and cards because of that even for Dembele and Busi, something that we don't see often. If only Todibo and/or Umtiti are back for the Eibar game.

BarcaVillain

To send off a kid on his debut with no contact whatsoever is absurd. To then send off a team mate for trying to defend him is blatant vanity. Couldn't get the red card out quick enough.

devo901

In matches like Granada with their first goal, it was bad luck for us, this time, we were very lucky that De Jong missed those big chances....

Overall sevilla was beaten after 35 minutes ... after that it was a bit like a friendly match, I never felt sevilla making a real 100% effort to equalize...

but overeager Loahoz ...
Yes, the defender grabed for the shirt, but the way the striker fell, it was clear it was not because of that, anyhow last man, must show red here...
... and the red for dembele - :facepalm: he will miss against real !

Gnidrologist

Lahoz is disgusting madridista piece of shit. He routinely ignored constant fouls from Sevilla players that were of exactly the same category (like one where they body checked Arthur off the ball and got another chance for Dejong) and then instant red for player that did the same from us and just got on the field. He isn't subtle in the slightest of his agenda. How does league allow these unprofessional scumbags on this level?
Good parts. Midfield looked mostly great once again and Arthur did Xavi again.

EdmondDantes

Lahoz is some clown. He lets our players get stomped on without a call and yet gives that nonexistent foul at the end. Disgusting.

[tw]1180960396796203010[/tw]

Classic Lahoz.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans