Lliga | Round 8: FC Barcelona - Sevilla FC 4-0

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Fuck yes, Busi out. Would have liked Griez instead of Suarez but Messi's pal can't be benched.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Finally an interesting line-up, no Sergi Roberto, Rakitic or Busi in midfield, no Griezmann on the wing, on paper looks great.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Glad to see Busi dropped. People within the club are at last beginning to see what the fans have seen for years.

BBZ8800

I am starting to think that EV or his staff are reading this forum and similar places on internet.

Griezz was obviously an anchor in games this season.
Raki is gone.
And the 2nd anchor in midfield, Busi, is also gone.

A true winger is back, Dembele.

Basically, we are back to a proven formation from the last season, minus Busi-Raki, plus Frenkie.
It won't be great.
But it will be better than a horror show with Griezmann in the early rounds.

Jakabor

Great starting XI.

Roberto still needs to fuck off. Nelson and Firpo as backs until Alba returns.

Gaudi

Team 11 is good, but a monkey can pick a team, if they play slow static football, again, we'll depend on magic moves instead of team play and tactics.

Nello

I am starting to think that EV or his staff are reading this forum and similar places on internet.

Griezz was obviously an anchor in games this season.
Raki is gone.
And the 2nd anchor in midfield, Busi, is also gone.

A true winger is back, Dembele.

Basically, we are back to a proven formation from the last season, minus Busi-Raki, plus Frenkie.
It won't be great.
But it will be better than a horror show with Griezmann in the early rounds.

What lineup would you prefer? Curious, you rarely come with ideas, usually you just try to point out flaws and oppose most of this forum really.

devo901

pls. tell me is it my anti-roberto mind, that lets me interpret what I saw in the 1half, ....
Sevilla not paying attention to Sergi Roberto ... because is so much not a threat to them!

I wonder if Griez would be a better be better as right defender :giggle: because he should already know how to play off position by now at barca :lol:

Last edited:

JerseyAddict

What a 1st half.
Sevilla missed some chances and then Suarez w8th that golazo again. He is really pulling them out of the ass :) :) :)

This was so fun to watch. Nice game at last.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Mixed 1st half. Luuk de Jong missed 3 massive chances and up against a more clinical forward this game could’ve been over already. We can’t continue giving away chances this freaking easily. Thankfully we got our shit together after the first goal and looked great for the last part of the half. Love our midfield, and it’s great to see us scoring without Messi having to be at 100% and carrying us.

Home of Barca Fans