Lliga | Round 8: Atlético de Madrid vs. FC Barcelona 1-1

JamDav1982

That's not what I meant. If we win with Messi carrying us to victory you'll giving undeserved credit to the rest of the team saying the team as a whole played well. The fact is that the current state of this team has gotten to the point where it is completely reliant on a single player. If Atleti mark Messi out of the match we won't win simple as that.

If team play well and Messi wins it yes that is what I will say.

You have said game is lost and are pishing the bed already. Go back it up and make yourself big bucks.

If Messi and the team dont play well chances are lose and that will be on Messi and team.

If team play well and Messi wins it yes that is what I will say.

You have said game is lost and are pishing the bed already. Go back it up and make yourself big bucks.

If Messi and the team dont play well chances are lose and that will be on Messi and team.

Yes, I am confident that we're going to lose this one, but football is a sport with many variables and I'm not stupid enough to bet large amounts of money on matches.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
There is no excuse for starting Gomes ahead of Roberto. Valverde must be blind to start him in one of the toughest matches of the season.

vlad

Lets wait a bit with negativity, its tough match and great test for valverde, lets see his approach, if barca lose while playing like shit then we can start with negativity, also, if barca want to fight for all trophys, all players must show their best, not only classic first 11, bench also, including gomes

JamDav1982

Yes, I am confident that we're going to lose this one, but football is a sport with many variables and I'm not stupid enough to bet large amounts of money on matches.

You stated losing as a fact.

Struggled there a lot of times with strongest team so obviously can happen.

Not a fan of Raki or Gomes myself but willing to wait and see how game goes and if can get a result.

You wouldnt be stupid to bet on something at 2/1 that is so certain as you make out. You would be stupid not to.

Out of ten what are chances Atletico win in your opinion? Should be ten really but what you think?

Raketa10

I don’t know why is he so stubborn with 4-4-2 when it’s obvious this formation doesn't suit us at all.

You stated losing as a fact.

Struggled there a lot of times with strongest team so obviously can happen.

Not a fan of Raki or Gomes myself but willing to wait and see how game goes and if can get a result.

You wouldnt be stupid to bet on something at 2/1 that is so certain as you make out. You would be stupid not to.

Out of ten what are chances Atletico win in your opinion? Should be ten really but what you think?

4/10 they win

4/10 draw

2/10 we win

I don't have any online betting accounts set up yet, so unfortunately I cannot bet on this one. Anyhow, I'm not in any position to be putting up my disposable income on sporting events.

JamDav1982

4/10 they win

4/10 draw

2/10 we win

I don't have any online betting accounts set up yet, so unfortunately I cannot bet on this one. Anyhow, I'm not in any position to be putting up my disposable income on sporting events.

Ok so you are not predicting a win for Atletico anymore wheres before it was stated as fact.

Home of Barca Fans