Lliga | Round 8: Atlético de Madrid vs. FC Barcelona 1-1

ASordidGod

So if this is 442, that means Gomes LM? Sigh. I'll try and be optimistic, but I'd rather he stuck Paulinho there. At least he'd give energy and link with Messi. Gomes, well we'll see I guess...

Ok so you are not predicting a win for Atletico anymore wheres before it was stated as fact.

I cannot state anything as fact, the match hasn't even been played, everything I say is my opinion, regardless of how sure I sound of it. Don't get caught up in all the semantics, all I'm saying is that IN MY OPINION we're going to drop points tonight.

Xaviniesta

4-1-2-1-2 maybe

-----Suarez--Messi
-------- Iniesta
--- Gomes---- Rakitic
------- Busquets
Alba Umtiti Pique Semedo

Raketa10

So what if they win? It’s not decisive game at all. There is a long way to go. Some people here are soooo pesimistic it’s depressing. We aren’t dominant anymore so we all have to accept the fact that we will have to fight and work hard in every game. Accept that and it will be easier for all of you.

Even with healthy Dembele and Coutinho here it would still be similar. We need to learn to live with that. Xavi-Iniesta and MSN time is over there is now only Messi with the rest of the team which is nothing special. So prepare yourself for a figh in every game. I am sure we can succeed in the end but it will be much harder than before.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

I cannot state anything as fact, the match hasn't even been played, everything I say is my opinion, regardless of how sure I sound of it. Don't get caught up in all the semantics, all I'm saying is that IN MY OPINION we're going to drop points tonight.

You said all three points are gone pretty much based on Gomes playing but now saying chances are Atletico dont win.

Neymessi

Let me be honest.

Call me pessimistic or that its too soon to call but valverde is inept.

If I was watching our lineups of this season without knowing we had a new coach, I would have definitely though lucho is still our coach. He is using extremely terrible lineups with no head or tail.

This is just like the tata martino season where we started very strong but in the second half of the season our flaws became apparent.

You said all three points are gone pretty much based on Gomes playing but now saying chances are Atletico dont win.

Ok you got me, I was exaggerating a bit, but this is an online sports forum, not a court, not everything people say should be taken literally or at face-value. If you disagree with what I'm saying, you can ask me for my official opinion on the match and I'll have my lawyer send it over.

JamDav1982

Ok you got me, I was exaggerating a bit, but this is an online sports forum, not a court, not everything people say should be taken literally or at face-value. If you disagree with what I'm saying, you can ask me for my official opinion on the match and I'll have my lawyer send it over.

Aye but you state that then they lose you say it is if knew for a fact they would lose based on that earlier statement.

Seen it all before.

Raketa10

Let me be honest.

Call me pessimistic or that its too soon to call but valverde is inept.

If I was watching our lineups of this season without knowing we had a new coach, I would have definitely though lucho is still our coach. He is using extremely terrible lineups with no head or tail.

This is just like the tata martino season where we started very strong but in the second half of the season our flaws became apparent.

What did you expect? It’s not like Valvered is a new Pep. Also bare in mind also that he has clear problem in the midfield that can not be solved without some world class signings.

Xaviniesta

cVS2Bc9.jpg

M

MessiCam

Anything other than a flat 4-4-2 formation please. Diamond 4-4-2 could work with the extra body helping in defence.

But if it’s flat I see us struggling...

Last edited:
M

MessiCam

Bro, be real, this is a FIFA-esque formation, but I should expect it coming from you as you are a FIFA-esque poster.
It’s actually not a FIFA formation. In old money it’s a diamond 4-4-2 or what has recently become known as a 4-3-1-2.

Home of Barca Fans