Lliga | Round 6: Girona - FC Barcelona 0-3

God Serena

He does try as hard and watching both over past few year Delofeu been worse for laziness although that might change at Barca but seen all this before from him.

There wasnt any effort from MSN to get Paco goals.

Paco does pressure and defend. Can keep repeating that lie if you want.

Could well be that neither are good enough but Deulofeu has been poor in his games so far and Paco for his second half of last season played at a higher level than he is just now.

Deulofeu right now isn't lazy at all. Paco doesn't come anywhere close to his work rate. We can keep arguing it back and forth all day if you like but Paco spends the vast majority of his game time completely invisible both on offense and defense and if I was forced to choose one or the other on the wing I'd choose Deu every time.

JamDav1982

Deulofeu right now isn't lazy at all. Paco doesn't come anywhere close to his work rate. We can keep arguing it back and forth all day if you like but Paco spends the vast majority of his game time completely invisible both on offense and defense and if I was forced to choose one or the other on the wing I'd choose Deu every time.

Deulofeu is working fairly hard but nothing amazing and Paco has worked just as hard in past when played. His workrate is not an issue and never has been.

Paco in second half of last season was easily better than Deulofeu is just now who is doing pretty much nothing but move off ball and playing his one dimensional way.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Rakitic CDM

giphy.gif

JamDav1982

apparently, we can't hire a manager who doesn't have one fatal flaw. overplaying iniesta is valverde's

There was the minutes of players put up on here in past couple days and Iniesta is nowhere near the top of it.

Not much more than likes of Semedo.

KingLeo10

There was the minutes of players put up on here in past couple days and Iniesta is nowhere near the top of it.

Not much more than likes of Semedo.

iniesta is also 33 and has played 12-13 seasons at the top level. comparison to semedo is laughable. come on man.

Neeraj

Very confused about not having Semedo in the squad. Even if he wanted to rest him (which makes no sense) or give his minutes to Roberto (makes no sense either), you'd still want him on the bench in case of something going wrong, no? If there's no injury, I cannot fathom the rationale behind it.

serghei

No problem in using Iniesta. He can regularly come off at min 60. if everything goes well. Iniesta is still our most creative player besides Messi.

Problem for me is Semedo. He should be starting every match almost. Not 50-50. Roberto is not as good and sure liability at the back. He should be played more in midfield.

Home of Barca Fans