Lliga | Round 5: Celta Vigo - FC Barcelona 4-1

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well, atleast we didn't concede a 5th goal.

Hopefully this spanking motivates the team AND the management

Jozef_

You cant win everything every year. I dont see us winning much this year guys cakm down. Its good we lost now and not in important matches later this year. They played very well Celta and they deserved it... let them enjoy the victory.

arjunanand1

Holy hell! I wished I was blind and deaf somewhere around the 30th minute mark so that I couldn't witness this utterly terrible game. It was as close as I could get to torturing myself. The blame can't be placed on anyone today- the whole team combined and produce and awe inspiring effort to look like some 3rd grade team.

And please, don't scapegoat Roberto. He didn't put a wrong foot in today's game, just didn't do much else either.

Obiaseti

Bad game from us but it was bound to happen at some point. We should bounce back. Defence and midfield let us down quite badly and we were unlucky in front while their goalkeeper had a fantastic match.

RevoTeller

In one month we conceded more goals than nearly half of the past season.
It's with difense that you win titles, and our defensive phase this season has been shite.

kjk2184

Strange decision by Lucho to rest Rakitic. You have Las Palmas at home on the weekend but decide to rest Rakitic for this game? Not saying that is the reason they lost but when will the club stop being so naive and keep waiting for Roberto to burst out and become this amazing player? He's mediocre at best, leaves way to many holes in the midfield and his positioning just isn't good. This was always going to be one of the toughest matches of the season, and absolutely a match where you play your best 11 available. They're professional athletes, they shouldn't need all this resting. And Bravo can't get fit soon enough. He needs to be the official #1 keeper for La Liga and the champions. Nolito's goal was nice but what he was planning to do was obvious and Ter Stegen should have adjusted accordingly.

Home of Barca Fans