Lliga | Round 38: Granada - FC Barcelona 0-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils

I'm not nervous at all.

If we lose Liga, it's because we fucked it up ourselves. Seriously, no team should lose based on the gap we had. Meh, I had my outburst after the Madrid/Sociedad/Atletico/Valencia catastrophe. I'll be happy if we win, but I'm not going to be distraught if we lose.

ash786

Banned
...I am who says we will win La liga again next year...Lose this than we might as well bow down to Madrid cause it means they win la liga by playing crap in most games...

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Either one of the biggest bottling jobs in football history or another league title. All eyes will be on us tomorrow. Let's not make the history books for the wrong reasons. Big pressure on our boys tomorrow, but this is when I trust them more than ever to win us that title.

Grego

Does anyone knows when the team takes the airplane back to Barcelona. Is it in saturday evening or sunday? And in the airport of granada or malaga? ��

Neymessi

Indians out there, how are you planning to watch the match today? Sony will be showing IPL onall the fucking channels. :facepalm:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I don't know if I'm happy or not... On one hand we should have won the league three or four matchdays ago, but on the other hand the excitement of a life or death match is what makes football beautiful...

Right now I'm not feeling any nerves, but once the game starts it'll be different, I think... On top of it, the game starts at 10 am here, so there will be no drinks to calm me a little bit...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Feels like a Final! (which it is kinda)
37 rounds of La Liga behind us, 37 matches Barca played and most of them dominated. Beautiful victories, longest undefeated streak.. And now all will be decided in last round.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Indians out there, how are you planning to watch the match today? Sony will be showing IPL onall the fucking channels. :facepalm:

Lately Axn is showing the la liga matches. Only barca and real though. One match on SD channel and other on HD

raskolnikov

Im going to record the match since I need to work til 6. Not nervous at all but it will probably change before the kick off.
Lets hope we can all congrstulate each other tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans