Lliga | Round 38: Granada - FC Barcelona 0-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATLBarcaFan

Getting nervous as well, I've been watching highlights of our last few matches v Granada, all easy wins. For some reason that's not making me feel any better.

xavi_the_Boss

To bad Granada is safe as they somehow managed to come back against Las Palmas with 2 goals down and then trash Sevilla away.:rolleyes:

ash786

Banned
...Away from home they are not that good but at home they dnt take a hiding that makes me even more uneasy about this game...Look at their results at home they usually lose by a single goal and that alone is nightmare cause winnihg 1-0 can turn into 1-1 easily...plus they playing with freedom that alone is also a nightmare...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I just hope they become cocky (watching Cuenca making a laugh with Madridista's AS is exactly that) because then those teams usually forget themselves and get mangled.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Not worried at all, Granada will be proper distroyed and LaLiga will be ours !

:barcaflag::barcaflag::barcaflag:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
We will trash them. You can expect the team to be on point and bring their A game.
Every player knows there is no reason to doubt the outcome of the game, if they will give their best. This is not a heavyweight opponent or a place like Anoeta where we have a psychological disadvantage.

La Liga is ours.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Please don't post such overconfident posts. I am superstitious that this will become sort of jinx. :cry:

We will trash them. You can expect the team to be on point and bring their A game.
Every player knows there is no reason to doubt the outcome of the game, if they will give their best. This is not a heavyweight opponent or a place like Anoeta where we have a psychological disadvantage.

La Liga is ours.

Exactly this, it's not like we're facing Atletico, this is freaking Granada .. and one game to win = one title.

At the very least, Granada will have to show some unreasonable amount of motivation and good level to hurt us, because I'm sure we'll get into the game with the right mindset and will to kill, the rest is in the hands of lady luck.

I believe ! :barcaflag:

Total-Football

i'm fucking nervous .. and i usually dont handle pressure well .. fucking missed iniesta's goal against chealsea because i couldnt' Watch after the minute 80 anymore, i'll catch a heart attack someday :lol:

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Granada's first team players Cristiano Biraghi and Ruben Rochina got injured, 4 youth players are training with a squad, you'll see, Granada's manager will field some scrubs for their last game.

Last edited:

Neymessi

It would have been better had real had its match first. If they won I wouldn't be constantly checking RM's score and have my mind on 2 matches. Anyway less than 24 hrs to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans