Lliga | Round 37: FC Barcelona - Getafe 2-0

xXKonan

Apparently, everyone but Messi and Stegen was being booed in the warm-up with a good portion of it going towards Valverde and Cou.

FCBfan22

Apparently, everyone but Messi and Stegen was being booed in the warm-up with a good portion of it going towards Valverde and Cou.

Good. If there is a day when we can do what Madridistas do at least 5 times a season, it's today.

Gaudi

Let's destroy this Getafe team and forget about Liverpool….and when I say detroy I mean pass sideways slowly thill my eyes start to hurt and then Messi will score one sooner or later.

henias

I want a regular update on boos frequency and magnitude. Make sure Valverde feels every tinge of it.

gregorrin10

no boos, half the stadium are tourists who probably don't even know what happened in the midweek...all part of that genius Board plan to not let Ultras in, but rather tourists, for exactly this situation, to avoid any backlash so they can do what the fuck they want with the club.

gregorrin10

Another stupid decision from Valverde with this starting lineup. He must have started at least Alena, Todibo and Semedo. Fortunately, he started Cillessen and Malcom.

No choice in Malcom's case, with Suarez and Dembele both out. And it's the only way that Malcom gets minutes anyway.

Home of Barca Fans