Lliga | Round 37: FC Barcelona - Getafe 2-0

FCBfan22

I hope ultras are there today. We, the fans need to send a message to those fuckers and mainly the fucker in chief of the team, Pinocchio.

FCBfan22

If there is a game, I wouldn't mind losing, it's this one. Nothing to play for and pushing Cowardo Twatverde closer to the door.

RIZALDINHO

If there is a game, I wouldn't mind losing, it's this one. Nothing to play for and pushing Cowardo Twatverde closer to the door.

i want valverde fired aswell but that unfortunately that will not happen because he has signed a new contract and we have won la liga. the board are not gonna fire him

blueandclaret

I really just hope as few fans show up as possible. Camp Nou 1/3 full would be nice to see. Don’t plan on watching but will check the highlights later maybe.

ALEX_CARDO

Another stupid decision from Valverde with this starting lineup. He must have started at least Alena, Todibo and Semedo. Fortunately, he started Cillessen and Malcom.

FCBfan22

I hope for either more than half-empty stadium or full stadium with ultras giving making it a living hell for Pinocchio and the entitled seniors.

Home of Barca Fans