Lliga | Round 35: FC Barcelona - Levante 1-0

Calidad

I’m sorry but Valverde is an absolute moron.

Suarez looks like he can’t run half the time, but he never gets rested? Rakitic often looks lethargic too, and Pique + Alba who will have his hands full with Salah should have been rested too.

If Liverpool are all over us like a rash midweek and our players look like they can’t handle the pace, I’ll be absolutely infuriated with Valverde. We all know that Liverpool are a fitter, hungrier team and will not stop running, and as such our key players should have been rested and prepared as well as possible.

Instead he’s shitting his pants at the thought of not beating Levante using HIS SQUAD.

Calidad

Alba rested last game, but I agree 100% about Suarez.

Even when he “rests” the starters, they come on anyway - like Alba last game.

He brought Messi on when we were 2-0 up? Why?

He has no game management, and I swear all his subs are pre-determined regardless of the situation.

bismp

I can't fucking believe it, Suarez,Alba,Pique,Rakitic and Arthur should have all started at the bench...Same old shit like last year,we have the league in the bag goddammit!

Doesn't he realize that whether we eliminate Liverpool or not,we'll still have to play two league games before the CDR final?One every week...EVEN IF WE LOSE AGAINST BOTH LEVANTE AND CELTA,WE CAN STILL WIN THE LEAGUE IF WE BEAT JUST ONE OF THE TWO REMAINING GAMES

FCBfan22

He has no game management, and I swear all his subs are pre-determined regardless of the situation.

I'm just saying that I have no problem with Alba playing today. But have massive problems with Pique and Suarez. Especially the latter, not only because of exhaustion, but he could at least try false 9 again as a plan B, if something happens to Suarez, in which case, we are royally fucked.

Givenchy

EV is just a puppet the players are controlling. Suarez has the power to say he needs a rest as he confirmed last year. if Messi ends up coming on, you can be assured its not down to EV.. the players need to take responsability

raskolnikov

I feel he has zero authority over the players. We have a dressingroom problem in that way. He doesnt have the balls to sub/fully bench Pique,Alba,Busquets,Rakitic,Messi, Suarez and even Sergi Roberto in a way.

raskolnikov

EV is just a puppet the players are controlling. Suarez has the power to say he needs a rest as he confirmed last year. if Messi ends up coming on, you can be assured its not down to EV.. the players need to take responsability

Same players who fully supported Valverde for another season.
Its good for them and Valverde for now but hurts barca in the long run.

Centauri B

I have defended EV in the past.

I cannot defend him tonight.

Like I said a million times before. Rest. Every. Single. Fucking. Starting. Player.

Especially Suarez & Pique. God damn it!

Havesaks

Oh god - really dont get it, normally im on valverdes side too, but today - its kinda weird why he would go all-in minus messi. Alba, Pique, rakitic and suarez should have been rested.

Home of Barca Fans