Lliga | Round 35: FC Barcelona - Levante 1-0

Howlgrana

"I regret playing the game last year against Leganés a lot," Suarez says in a preview for the interiew. "I played the full game when we were a lot of points ahead and in three days we had a final against Roma."

:coffee:

I'm so upset about Suarez playing. Looking at his stats, he's made only 1 less league appaerance at this stage of the season compared to the entirety of last season! So he is probably even more tired at this stage than he was when we got our pants pulled down by Roma last year.

Last edited:

Valdario

I'm so upset about Suarez playing. Looking at his stats, he's made only 1 less appaerance at this stage of the season compared to the entirety of last season! So he is probably even more tired at this stage than he was when we got our pants pulled down by Roma last year.
Yeah and he’s even older now, so he can’t be better off playing all those minutes either way

eaman

Lmao really?! I thought they only had highlights? I've wasted £5. But ITV4 is super blurred though aint it so there's that...

Ya probably a bit better through the laptop. I think they only get one game a week anyway. Where were you watching all season? I payed the 50 euro for the year with eleven

Howlgrana

Ya probably a bit better through the laptop. I think they only get one game a week anyway. Where were you watching all season? I payed the 50 euro for the year with eleven

Well I havent got the time to watch many games a week so I've just been dipping in and out buying a few £5 monthly passes when there's juicy games that month and streaming in-between.

pregra

Absolute crap half if you ask me. We’re playing a Levante B side who press high. Still we don’t creat that many clear cut chances. I’m calling a Bayern 2013 repeat vs Liverpool, we’ll get steamrolled.

Valdario

Coutinho squandering 100 chances with his usual shot at the center of the goal, astonishing

Arthur playing a great game, Rakitic looks lost

Home of Barca Fans