Lliga | Round 34: Deportivo de La Coruña - FC Barcelona 0-8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils

Lucho is running these guys into the ground. I mean after Rakitic and Iniesta's horror shows over the weekend, wouldn't it have been to give Roberto, Arda or Rafinha a chance?

They aren't as good as Iniesta or Raki, but FFS, they are 200% fresher.

Jombi

Lucho is running these guys into the ground. I mean after Rakitic and Iniesta's horror shows over the weekend, wouldn't it have been to give Roberto, Arda or Rafinha a chance?

They aren't as good as Iniesta or Raki, but FFS, they are 200% fresher.

Lucho is terrified of losing his job. Thats the only explanation why he always tries to sign players with no upside potential and why he plays the same 11 all the time. Only thinkin short term.

lmcr17

if we fail to win again i think i might just laugh about it. that said i wont be happy unless we actually win convincingly.

Icarium

Lifestealer
So basically gala XI will have to play 5 finals in the row and then they'll have to play Cup final after that:shakeshead:

Playing a cup final against sevilla is probably toughest thing barca will do this season. Even considering atleti CL matches. Win that match a hope will be restored again. We will go into off season with some kind of happiness. Lose that then summer will be long. Negativity will creep among all barca fans. Of course it will become unbearable if real wins the CL.

if we fail to win again i think i might just laugh about it. that said i wont be happy unless we actually win convincingly.

Forget convincing, I will take any win today. And real and atleti not winning will be a bonus. But I hope it isn't reverse. That will be a nightmare.

Devils

Even Pep is trying to motivate our team for today's game. :lol:

"Nobody can play at Barca's level" - Pep

Oh boy, desperate times.

dakt

What, I thought match was at 20:30!

Same here. Was out until 20:30...came back home rushing through the traffic and to my surprise 30 minutes of 1st half has already gone.
And I'm kind of guy that like to switch to channel at least 10 minutes before games starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans