Lliga | Round 34: Deportivo de La Coruña - FC Barcelona 0-8

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jamie Cal

Well, he was injured this month, but only a minor one that'd keep him out for a week or 2 at most. But since March, Enrique has elected to use Roberto at RB even when Vidal was available.

Too early to say, but I think it's starting to look like he's unhappy. There were quotes from him in March about not being able to play for the national team if he's not being selected at club level, and his performances in January and February were solid at worst, he was shaping up nicely imo, so I highly doubt it's down to form.

Kuchi

It would take a freaking miracle for us to win in our state. Doubt the team can pull it off though.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
It would take a freaking miracle for us to win in our state. Doubt the team can pull it off though.

Not really, it would only take the same first half as against Valencia, with a bit more clinicalness in front of the goal.

Zidane121

Banned

Thankyou someone that has some sense, Vlom is acting like everything's fine, when Barca are almost out of all competitions, 4 losses in last 5 games is unheard for Barca. Like I said in the other Messi thread, changes need to be made or this will continue.

Vlom

Thankyou someone that has some sense, Vlom is acting like everything's fine, when Barca are almost out of all competitions.

Everything will be alright, I am sure Barto is negociating with City for Messi's price as we speak, we will be saved !

Troooooll :troll:

Zidane121

Banned
Not really, it would only take the same first half as against Valencia, with a bit more clinicalness in front of the goal.

The same first half as Valenica? Barca were 2-0 down after half time :lol:, maybe you need to watch the game again or get new glasses. If anything Barca played better in the 2nd half and created more and scored 1.

Vlom

The same first half as Valenica? Barca were 2-0 after half time :lol:, maybe you need to watch the game again. If anything Barca played better in the 2nd half and created more and scored 1.

It's getting boring now, you're too obvious, I'll just wait for you to get yourself banned :troll:

Bye Bye Zidane.

:barcaflag::barcaflag::barcaflag:

neo_wolf

If we lose the liga I'm sure lucho will be out, I also believe he doesn't want to continue anyway even if we win the double. Let's see how it goes, I would love too see us play like we are supposed to.

PhilS

It makes very little difference who Lucho includes for the bench in his team list. Outside of the first 11, the only alternative Lucho trusts, in order:
Sergi Roberto
Arda
Rafinha
Mathieu

Keepers are a separate category, Barca has choices 1 and 1A, the deepest position.

The rest of the bench gets used solely when their are multiple injuries/suspensions. Lucho does not trust any of them. He gave Aleix an extended tryout, but now he has discarded him.

So, for all the outfield positions, now that Mathieu is out, Lucho is willing to use 3 midfielders only to cover depth at all 10 spots. No subs at all at CB or forward, despite the heaviest match load and national team load of any team in Europe (prior to CL elimination). Only a multipurpose guy to back up both fullbacks, which of course occasionally leads to defensive disasters.

Whether the problem is Lucho failing to develop trustworthy depth, or quality deficiencies outside of these first 16, Barca is paying the huge price now during this slump for having grossly inadequate depth. I don't think the team would be slumping this bad if the stars were fresher.

Vlom

As expected then ! I think we'll see the gala 11 every game for the remaining of the season.

Kohe321

Players on the way to the stadium:

[tw]722824603937189888[/tw]

Here's hoping we see a hungry and focused team tonight, and that we leave the Riazor with 3 points in hand. Visca Barca! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans