Lliga | Round 33: FC Barcelona - Atletico Madrid 2-2

Richard.H

If it's amigos next season again, I may consider only watching half/less than half of our matches. I am in no mood to watch a bunch of divas play.

JamDav1982

Not a great performance but should've won. The two penalties conceded were ridiculous and so avoidable

The penalty Barca got was ridiculous as well from Atleti point of view and other goal was an og.

Barca looked toothless in final third bar some late runs from Vidal who was shite anyway.

FinBarcelonafan

If it's amigos next season again, I may consider only watching half/less than half of our matches. I am in no mood to watch a bunch of divas play.

True. I love watching Puig and Fati play. It's fun and old school Barca with nice passed and smart plays. This current Barca, not sure what it is. Not good football, that's for sure.

Messi983

And the board just raised the average age of the squad to 30.5 years old :lol: Meanwhile you have teams like Dortmund doing well with just teenagers. Embarassing

Average age is not that big problem if the players are motivated. I expect Pjanić will want to prove his worth next season and do well. The only question is if the amigos will accept him and let him play.

eaman

Messi just gives up when things don't go his way.

What exactly does him giving up look like? Still tried to score and create till the end from what I saw. Definitely didnt look sharp and that is his fault by playing every minute every 3 days in the summer heat

pregra

What was those last 10 minutes? Not even acting like we desperately needed a goal. Looked like a friendly. Shocking stuff

Gaudi

Problem with Fati and Puig is they try to do something in attakc, they are to vertical...this is not barca dna. I even saw Puig running in the counter, where the hell is he going?? Put the ball back and relax kid.

Richard.H

Problem with Fati and Puig is they try to do something in attakc, they are to vertical...this is not barca dna. I even saw Puig running in the counter, where the hell is he going?? Put the ball back and relax kid.

Are you being sarcastic? You want them to be amigos?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
What was those last 10 minutes? Not even acting like we desperately needed a goal. Looked like a friendly. Shocking stuff

Yup. Hate Sergio Ramos or Ronaldo all we want, but they never give up, they will keep trying and trying and trying until the ref blows the whistle. They pulled some of the ugliest stunts but they try, and often they helped make a difference.

Giginho75

We haven't a coach.
Many compliments to who was happy after the change with Setien.
At least Valverde is a coach.

LeeRomeno

Positive: Puig, Semedo, Lenglet.
Did ok: Messi (until he got tired), Pique, Busi, Roberto, Raki, Ter Stegen
Bad: Alba, Vidal
Totally useless: Suarez
Not enough time: Fati, Griez

Home of Barca Fans