Lliga | Round 33: FC Barcelona - Atletico Madrid 2-2

Gaudi

Our biggest problem was possession, i just saw it was bellow 70%. That explains everything. I hope new coach never coached anyone but has barca dna.

FinBarcelonafan

I bet my left nut he was told by the amigos to leave him on. It's very clear that if Setien had control, Suarez would be off by min 60

Braithwaite would be better today. Making good runs, moving Atleticos defense. Instead guy standing inside their box doing nothing.

FinBarcelonafan

Our biggest problem was possession, i just saw it was bellow 70%. That explains everything. I hope new coach never coached anyone but has barca dna.

Haha I had a good laugh. Setien is probably satisfied because he sees good possession numbrr, which means nothing.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Why can't Bartomeu see this and rest of the management? Get rid of these overpaid bums.

Because he knows if does he will be the next one out of here.

We really need a reboot, starting from the president to the board to the players. All of them need to be gone to make it happen.

FinBarcelonafan

Absolutely, and Setien isn?t convinced with the players but he is trying to calm the fire by playing the amigos and letting them have the 90 minutes and not playing who they don?t like. Griezman confidence is shit, God knows what those bullies are saying to him in the dressing room. He will leave this summer I am sure.

And what's funny. Griezmann is player who would try. That's more than others playing.

Porque

We actually played a decent match. Big problem was we did not take advantage of tired legs and poor performances through the gift of 5 substitutes.

It may not have won the match, but it would of been proactive in trying to do so.

Without Valverde there would be no Ansu. Without Setien there would be no Puig. This season has been about discovering we may have too very good players in those two.

Everything else absolutely sucks and the quicker its over the better.

raminho

What a shambolic shitshow ending for the club of my heart this season. Might take a break from following Barca altogether next season if it wasn?t for the few little sparks in Puig, Ansu, De Jong.

eaman

Not a great performance but should've won. The two penalties conceded were ridiculous and so avoidable

Home of Barca Fans