Lliga | Round 31: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 1-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaOG

Banned
Such a frustrating game to watch. For a few reasons.

First: no desire. Team lacked commitment basically all around. Real were clearly more motivated to get a result, which obviously helps.
Second: Messi played far too deeply most of the match. Not sure why. He was basically a midfielder.
Third: MSN lacked energy, spirit and focus. Bad touches all around. I thought Luis at least was working hard, but Messi kept walking around. In a game like this, against Madrid, and in honour of Cruyff, it was really disappointing to see. Messi has not had a good Clasico for years...
Fourth: Arda on was idiotic.

likeafire

Real Madrid played the way Atletico like to play. Defensive and on the counter.

I'm hoping the players were concentrating on the Atletico game.

Dani Alves should also never play again, he's so embarrassingly bad. He just let Ronaldo score, what a shithouse! Pathetic defending!

Morten

Real Madrid played the way Atletico like to play. Defensive and on the counter.

I'm hoping the players were concentrating on the Atletico game.

Dani Alves should also never play again, he's so embarrassingly bad. He just let Ronaldo score, what a shithouse! Pathetic defending!

That never works for Atletico, tbh.

kilian

Pathetic display. I would say pretty disrespectful to all the fans that paid the very expensive ticket for the game against the biggest rivals. I hope MSN will put a display on tuesday, because today they didn`t contribute anything and totally disregarded defensive play.

Last edited:

coke

wasch first 5 minutes as ref kills 2 great Chances to score and did Not give the Penalty Or at least great freekick Position and Second yellow for Ramos later - simple unbelieveble

Sniperr7

arda should start inside first 11. not fucking 75+ .. today right wing never worked, defensive or offensive.
that wasnt faul which bale did, so easy.. it was already 2-1 before arda.. but ref changed this.
luco is killing arda ..

vlad

Pathetic display. I would say pretty disrespectful to all the fans that paid the very expensive ticket for the game against the biggest rivals. I hope MSN will put a display on tuesday, because today they didn`t contribute absolutely nothing and totally disregarded defensive play.

also fans were pathethic during whole match, didnt hear a thing, like a fucking theatre

vlad

arda should start inside first 11. not fucking 75+ .. today right wing never worked, defensive or offensive.
that wasnt faul which bale did, so easy.. it was already 2-1 before arda.. but ref changed this.
luco is killing arda ..

how is lucho killing arda?

edit: ou, i see, you are from turkey

barcanuck

No shock here, we were flat still opened the scoring and had the lead after 60 mins.

The unbeaten streak finally ends but it may be a blessing in disguise.

skn02

Massive overreaction, sure we lost and barca clearly did not put 100% effort into this game as they were looking ahead to the MUCH MORE important game this coming tuesday, in just 3 days, yes 3 days. We can't afford to have our players show up tuesday being all exhausted and beat up to face the physically strong thugs Atletico Madrid. Honestly I'd be much more worried if Barca tried their ass off and still lost. I will forgive them if they show up tuesday and put on a great show by beating Atletico, until then, we still have large margin of leads in the league and our fate still under our own control.

kilian

also fans were pathethic during whole match, didnt hear a thing, like a fucking theatre

That`s the problem with many big clubs today. Very expensive tickets, so there are many tourists in the stands, not real fans.

BBZ8800

That is because messi was playing more centrally instead of wing. Rarely made plays from wing. Rakitic had too much ground to cover. Obviously he can't cover that much. Messi playing in center was not working at all. Casemiro time and time again closing in on messi. Should have played more on wings.

I personally don't want to see Messi in the middle ever again.

It worked good in first Pep's years.
Later our opponents figured out how to close us down when we play through the middle.

Tito and Tata couldn't find a new solution and we were just playing like idiots against any stronger team who knew how to close down Messi in the middle.
One of the best Lucho's ideas was to put Messi back on wing and we looked like a different team since then.

In majority of matches since then, when Messi goes to the middle, we are horrible, we get closed down easily and the whole team looks as if we have no ideas and as if we don't run.

Then, when some of our fans say that Messi will play as an attacking midfielder when he turns 30.
Lol, please, please no.

Of course that a lot of posters here were reminded of Tata's season today.
Messi in the middle will turn our team into Tata's team under any coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans