Lliga | Round 31: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 1-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakt

The bottom line is, in football you have to run. Talent? Great! But still...you have to run.
You cannot play against Real like you're playing against Granada. If we'll repeat the same mistake against ATM, we'll surely loose again.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Messi in middle works when other teams don't have a fucking flying LB like Marcelo.

Play same way and leave Raki so exposed against Bayern and Alaba will be a scary prospect.

Lucho needs to re think it.

Messi did play on wing against Bayern. As I said before lucho deployed this style to conserve MSN for atleti. Especially messi. After coming back from long trips if they exhaust themselves here we are screwed against Atleti. Second leg is on Calderon that too.

JamDav1982

Messi did play on wing against Bayern. As I said before lucho deployed this style to conserve MSN for atleti. Especially messi. After coming back from long trips if they exhaust themselves here we are screwed against Atleti. Second leg is on Calderon that too.

Alaba didn't play in those games.

bismp

Next 3 matches are absolutely crucial.
If we lose them,we are out of the CL and the Liga race is on again.

I think that we will win at the Anoeta,but i am really sceptical about the Atletico clash

Sniperr7

how is lucho killing arda?

edit: ou, i see, you are from turkey

he isnt forward for changing score .. he needs to be more free.
all team was so bad both of 75 mins, they shoot a gole randomly. sorry but this is true, there werent any midfielder and system today..
and ref didnt give real's second gole, it wasnt foul you all know..
and all players lost the ball, last gole was camed one of lost ball..

Mitchell1978

Messi in middle only works when other team plays with a weak ass DM and maybe stupid. If kroos was DM instead of Casemiro maybe it could have worked. It is easy to link up and create chances for messi if he plays middle. But he can't do that when he is crowded all the time. That was the reason why we bought Suarez so that messi can get more space on wings and when Suarez drags one or two players on the wing then messi can come in center to link up and create chances. Today it was just Bs.

Messi spending so little time on the wing today can only be a choice from Enrique.
I think Messi in the middle can still work but not in a 4-3-3 that also features Iniesta, but in a different system playing behind Suarez with 2 DM behind him and quality on the wings it could work.

vlad

he isnt forward for changing score .. he needs to be more free.
all team was so bad both of 75 mins, they shoot a gole randomly. sorry but this is true, there werent any midfielder and system today..
and ref didnt give real's second gole, it wasnt foul you all know..
and all players lost the ball, last gole was camed one of lost ball..

well, maybe lucho should sub iniesta for arda, arda just cant do the same job as rakitic, another type of player

F

Flavia

Today was awful, but players also aren't machines. Count the minutes they have played, and traveled, vs other teams and the difference is huge. Hurts to lose to mandril, but this was the 52nd match of the season(club only), while rm played 40 matches(not sure about this, but I think it's right).

BalmesBlaugrana

Think Tuesday is vital. Win and normal service is resumed, we can grind out a result at the Calderón, and should do enough at the Anoeta to get back on track in the league.

That said, slip up in either and the confidence is dented and teams will think that we aren't as invincible as they thought, and it could be a very tough run in.

serghei

Yea, the tuesday game is big. Any win would do, even a 1-0 would be good, or a 2-1.

I'm quite relaxed. Some pressure on us is good, the team more than has the ability to respond in cruel and forceful manner, and bounce back from a hard loss.

This clasico proves only two things:

1. You have to work hard to win in sports, and we didn't do that tonight.
2. Barca fans should give some respect to Real Madrid. A response from them was expected after the 0-4. They have a world class team that felt they had something to prove. And they proved it. With the right attitude and a good coach, they can certainly punish teams. Any team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans