Lliga | Round 3: Osasuna - FC Barcelona 2-2

xxxxxx

4 points from 9. These aren't even the hardest teams we can play this season. I honestly believe we can finish around 3rd or 4th this season... unless change manager in the next couple of weeks.

Campos

Valverde

giphy.gif

xxxxxx

Very good 2nd half. Destroyed by a random penalty - Im not even mad at Pique.

The first 20 minutes of the 2nd half was good, but we went to sleep after we scored our 2nd goal. We did nothing for the last 25 minutes. I wouldn't say it was a very good 2nd half at all.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Just pathetic. Potentially 5 points behind Atletico and 3 behind Real Madrid after three games.

This season is going to be a long one. Fuck Valverde.

Givenchy

only positive is Fati

Firpo needs to get his shit together i cant stand watching Alba anymore.

imagine not starting Arthur. sadly what will happen now is Frenkie -> bench while Arthur takes his place

underoath

Banned
only positive is Fati

Firpo needs to get his shit together i cant stand watching Alba anymore.

imagine not starting Arthur. sadly what will happen now is Frenkie -> bench while Arthur takes his place

Imagine the experiment Semedo as an absolute starter. 😂

snowy

The first 20 minutes of the 2nd half was good, but we went to sleep after we scored our 2nd goal. We did nothing for the last 25 minutes. I wouldn't say it was a very good 2nd half at all.

At least if defending the lead was done with mastery, it could pass cheddar but we were awful and just looked scared all over again :-(

I swear, PSG keeps on attacking even when they're up 4-0 cuz the forwards are so hungry for goals. That sitting back unless executed properly is a recipe for disaster. Osa at the start of the 2nd half tried to do just that and we scored 2

Home of Barca Fans