Lliga | Round 3: Osasuna - FC Barcelona 2-2

pregra

What happened with the incredible pressing we saw in the Napoli game? Today, as usual, it looked that the whole team had ran a marathon pre-game.

Andrew M

With Messi in all 3 games we probably would have scraped two more wins but I think it's good to see how badly we depend on him to cover up all our flaws.

mc_lovin

With Messi in all 3 games we probably would have scraped two more wins but I think it's good to see how badly we depend on him to cover up all our flaws.

Our 2nd half was very good, even without Messi. We just need a coach, who understands how to build a midfield. I hope Valverde learned his lesson today.

The 1st half was abysmal as is usually this case with Valverde on the road.

Much better 2nd half. I don't understand why Arthur is not there from the start.

Once Messi comes back these are the type of games they win because of him, will probably win la liga thanks to Messi again and lose in UCL. Rinse and repeat until this clown of a manager is out.

eaman

Terrible first half but a positive second half. Great goal from Fati and so happy for him and a lovely finish from Arthur. Some lessons learned from this game and the main one was Arthur has to start with bouquets and de Jong because that midfield has more quality and it also keeps teams pressed in and making mistakes more in a game. If only Arthur had played against liverpool even though less fit I'm convinced we would have gone through. We maybe would have had a better chance of creating more but even if we didn't we more than likely wouldn't have conceded 4

Last edited:

LMTR14

didn't even watch the last 35 min cause this was so boring. make no mistake, valverde will be gone before winter, as finally his poor coaching is catching up with him. 2 out of 3 league games so far were complete shitshows, and unlike the tests which were equally dreadful (save for one), all the world has seen those! we will get one or two thrashings in the CL and his secure status will be gone as quickly as rakitic' starting spot.

only wild card in the equation is messi of course, as usual.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

didn't even watch the last 35 min cause this was so boring. make no mistake, valverde will be gone before winter, as finally his poor coaching is catching up with him. 2 out of 3 league games so far were complete shitshows, and unlike the tests which were equally dreadful (save for one), all the world has seen those! we will get one or two thrashings in the CL and his secure status will be gone as quickly as rakitic' starting spot.

only wild card in the equation is messi of course, as usual.

I hope the firing happens soon because I want to win LaLiga this season. No reason not to win it.

utility73

Another all around shit show (with some minor exceptions). Did not even deserve a point to be honest. And not surprised that the waka waka clown blew an otherwise lucky win.

Lapi

I hope the firing happens soon because I want to win LaLiga this season. No reason not to win it.

Even if he gets fired, there will be no instant change, so it's better if you make peace with the thought: this year Barca will NOT win the LaLiga.
(Just as I stated back in May after the Copa fiasco.)
This is gonna be an exceptionally bad year for Barca, even if EV is sacked, because it may take months until a new coach forms a new approach and team.

Home of Barca Fans