Lliga | Round 27: Deportivo de La Coruña - FC Barcelona 2-1

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Still a lot of points to be dropped. First of all, no way we are winning at the Bernabau with that abysmal defending on set-pieces. Ramos would score a poker today. Las Palmas and Malaga away are no joke either. Can see us dropping points both places.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Problem is that if you lose points to Betis and Deportivo, two of the weaker teams in La Liga, you can lose points to almost any team out there.

Pretty much ANY away game is questionable for us these days. Hell, even some home games (Alaves, Leganes came to mind).

serghei

Still a lot of points to be dropped. First of all, no way we are winning at the Bernabau with that abysmal defending on set-pieces. Ramos would score a poker today. Las Palmas and Malaga away are no joke either. Can see us dropping points both places.

We are playing Espanyol away as well. Don't forget that one. I think at this rate, we'll beat Madrid and still find a way to lose the title.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
We are playing Espanyol away as well. Don't forget that one. I think at this rate, we'll beat Madrid and still find a way to lose the title.

Damn, I totally forgot about that one. With the form they are in this season, that's a really tricky one.

TomBrady

Banned
The league is gone. This team isn't any good. It's been written on the wall all season. We might even blow the Copa. We need a new manager with fresh ideas and we need to sell the old players already.

vlad

deportivo had biggest comeback in CL vs milan until barca did it vs PSG, and now they take 3 points from barca, coincidence

edit: that barca loss put even more salt on PSG players and coach´s wounds:lol:

Richard.H

So disappointing to have this loss after the tremendous game on Wednesday. You would think the whole squad would be very motivated and even Gomes and Arda would play well.

The gap between our bench players and the ones of EVERY OTHER top team in Europe is not even measurable. You can't always rely on your first 11. A big reason for our 2015 treble was due to how many weapons we could bring off the bench, not this shit that is Gomes and Arda

Home of Barca Fans