Lliga | Round 25: Las Palmas - FC Barcelona 1-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaron101

If both Madrid teams drop points tomorrow and one of them drop points on their derby, I can already celebrate the Liga championship. :rockon:

BerkeleyBernie

brilliant from las palmas though

Only caught the last 40 minutes, but kudos to Las Palmas. Surprising how low in the table they are for such a good ball retention team- lack of finishing, perhaps? Good calm ball and player movement, compact defensively, play clean (saw a few minor fouls and one tactical holding foul yellow), well kept pitch. Their fans deserve to have the team stay in the top flight, hope they work out whatever they're missing.

serghei

A win is a win after all. Should have made 3-1 and killed the game, but I'll take this 2-1 and be happy with it.

KingLeo10

lol remember the fluke loss to malaga preceding the city game last season? and then we went into the etihad and completely destroyed them. i agree it wasn't a pretty performance or even an efficient one but this is our 32nd game unbeaten...and we are momentarily over 10 points clear of atletico and real

Zachary

How can Neymar miss such a.clear opportunity with two wide open players right in front of him he goes and kicks it right at the goalie...what gives? I can't find any player with a decent game. Thank God we still won and we still lead by 6

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I'm very happy we got the 3pts without wasting too much energy, it's all that matters.

I'm sure we will show a different face, with the best 11 on Tuesday ;)

lol remember the fluke loss to malaga preceding the city game last season? and then we went into the etihad and completely destroyed them. i agree it wasn't a pretty performance or even an efficient one but this is our 32nd game unbeaten...and we are momentarily over 10 points clear of atletico and real

Was thinking about exactly the same thing, last season, same situation, at home even, and we lost, this season, we win.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Conservation mode, nothing to see here.
Only problem might be neymar who seems to be in a slump right now, hoping he overcomes it on tuesday.

aaron101

What a schedule we have. 3 straight away games in a short span of time then when we come back to Camp Nou, we're gonna play a dangerous opponent in Sevilla. After Sevilla, another 2 straight away games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans