Lliga | Round 25: Las Palmas - FC Barcelona 1-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
As I said: Tough game but team cruises against weaker teams and knows when to turn it up. That can be dangerous and the cause of dropping points but there is no other possibility if you want to compete in all competitions until the end.

barcafan161

If Real Madrid drop points tomorrow, I'm saying it for the first time, the league is over. Atletico could drop points too, but they will most likely do so at the Bernabau next weekend anyway. Plus their schedule is much harder than us and RM's.

and the madrid derby next week.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Still too early. We could drop points at home against Sevilla. We could totally drop points against Villarreal and Real Sociedad away. We could even drop points against "easy" teams in away games judging by our performance against Levante and Las Palmas.

A lot of stuff could still go wrong. No complacency please. And certainly the fashion in which we have been playing, albeit the fatigue issues, does not warrant such at all.

CatalinR10

Thats it we are winning the league 100%. Ready to do anything if I am wrong.

Anything ?

61a11f6cb0b7af5f993e204537daa695.gif

serghei

We will probably win the league. We have maybe 2 hard away games left, and our form on Camp Nou has been pretty exceptional (except that odd Deportivo game). And we have great chances to make a domestic double. Sevilla and Real Madrid are the most difficult home games left. We take the 3 pts. vs Sevilla and we're very close to the title.

The CL repeat is hard though. Very hard.

barcafan161

Indeed there's a reason why repeating the CL has never been done but there's only one team who I think could seriously beat us and thats Bayern. If we lose to anybody else it would be very disappointing.

mazp

I don't think any team can beat us, based on form, not even Bayern.. Last season no team had an answer for MSN and I think they still don't.

raskolnikov

True but you need some luck to win cl as well. One bad night and its over, which is why its so hard to win it twice.
Favourable draw also helps, ask Madrid.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Repeating CL will definitely be pretty hard. That is the biggest challenge in Club football. Lot of luck is needed. Even a penalty miss could cost us dearly. But league is as good as ours. Even when playing bad we can squeez results. Hard to see them drop points. Real and Atletico will drop points anyway, so a breathing space. Even if we lose against Villarreal we are still pretty safe. Sevilla game will hard for sure as it is after a tough CL away match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans