Lliga | Round 25: FC Barcelona - SD Eibar 5-0

serghei

Ideally we should see Braithwaite a bit if things go well. Even if he got probably 2 trainings with the team so far.

gregorrin10

It's hilarious to see white hankies out...where the fuck were those in the 2 and a half years under Fraudverde? I just hope these are for Bartomeu and our Board (if they are thank fuck people are waking up). If they are for Setien though, we're seriously fucking hopeless.

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Damn, he had already given us that pen so Messi could’ve gotten 4, but Griezmann was just slightly offside.

Devils

Passing is dodgy ffs. But other than that, movement, intensity and transitional play have been good.

Horatio

You're welcome
Passing is dodgy ffs. But other than that, movement, intensity and transitional play have been good.

You think so. Everybody is walking. Not just Messi. Sidebacks are barely making runs.

Maybe team doesn’t rate Eibar and saving themselves for Napoli.

fergus90

It's hilarious to see white hankies out...where the fuck were those in the 2 and a half years under Fraudverde? I just hope these are for Bartomeu and our Board (if they are thank fuck people are waking up). If they are for Setien though, we're seriously fucking hopeless.

They are definitely for Bartomeu. They were chanting against him moments after.

Gnidrologist

Nice nice playing even though individual mistkes still persist. I really like what Setien's doing. Nice debut from our new danish lord. He seems to be very athletic, pacy and a hard fighter. Good signs all around before Napoli.

Home of Barca Fans